Are US intel agencies and Big Tech coordinating the attacks on the Canadian trucker protests?

Yes, Fidel Castro was like a father to him.

1 Like

You will really believe anything.

Which mandates? Can you name them please

Petain was convicted of treason and spent most of the remainder of his life in prison even though he was effectively given control of the government by the parliament of France in 1940. The vote was 569–80 with 18 abstentions.

Tyrants can gain power under the color of law.

Was Charles De Gaule an insurrectionist and terrorist when he led the Free French against the Petain regime?

Trudeau certainly seems to want to emulate Castro regardless of what his DNA shows.

On the other hand, Trudeau does seem to be subservient to his masters in Washington, while Castro followed the party line from the Politburo in Moscow.

1 Like

I mean if that is what your fringe websites are telling you must be true.

“It is with deep sorrow that I learned today of the death of Cuba’s longest serving President.

Fidel Castro was a larger than life leader who served his people for almost half a century. A legendary revolutionary and orator, Mr. Castro made significant improvements to the education and healthcare of his island nation.

“While a controversial figure, both Mr. Castro’s supporters and detractors recognized his tremendous dedication and love for the Cuban people who had a deep and lasting affection for “el Comandante”.

I know my father was very proud to call him a friend and I had the opportunity to meet Fidel when my father passed away. It was also a real honour to meet his three sons and his brother President Raúl Castro during my recent visit to Cuba.

“On behalf of all Canadians, Sophie and I offer our deepest condolences to the family, friends and many, many supporters of Mr. Castro. We join the people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader.”

1 Like

Canada and Cuba have a friendly relationship.

are you trying to impose American politics on us?

Yes, why is Canada acting like vassal state of the Biden administration?

1 Like

Its not.

are you imply Canada shouldn’t enforce its own laws?

February 11: Mayorkas and Buttigieg urged the Canadian officials to “use federal powers to resolve this situation” at the border while offering the full support of the Homeland Security and Transportation departments. . . (NY Post link in OP)

February 14: . . . the federal government has invoked the Emergencies Act to supplement provincial and territorial capacity to address the blockades and occupations. --Trudeau

It must just be a coincidence.

Are US agents involved in crushing the protests?

Is there any evidence that Trudeau has rejected the offer for assistance from US Homeland Security and Transportation Departments?

Why not? You suggest the US shouldn’t enforce its laws all the time,

1 Like

after three weeks of waiting for premiers to do their job Trudeau evoke an act at their request…

clearly Biden control Canada.

If they were simply enforcing existing law, why does he need emergency powers?

to seize the means of production.

You just said it had nothing to do with it. Now it’s not limited to it?

You’re all over the place trying to justify these actions.

1 Like

How do you know what the majority of Canadians want? Who delegated you to speak for them?

1 Like

Which regime do they both admire?

CHI-NA.

Canada has its very own “Let’s go Brandeau Day” event.

There are reports that an alleged hacker with connections to intel agencies was responsible for the attack on GiveSendGo.

Will the hacker(s) and government handlers ever face justice?

Or do we have regimes that use blatant Putin-style tactics to crush dissent?

Caution video links contain crude language.