Are Trump supporters willing to tell pollsters the truth?

Yes, that is an interesting approach.

If you work in Silicon Valley or at a university, openly supporting Trump is the kiss of death for your career. In other places the reactions may be less severe, but given phone scams and annoying robocalls most people have stopped answering the phone and are justifiably reluctant to give out personal information.

Nobody has lost their job for supporting Trump.

That’s a broad statement. With 200,000,000 workers, there is no way to verify what you said.

Okay, a caveat. Nobody in a non political role in a corporation over 50 employees has lost their job for supporting Trump. We’d have heard about it more than likely.

It’s a made bs talking point.

I can only speak for myself but working at a college I learned to stay quiet.

I block all 202 numbers and never answer calls unless I know who it is.

I challenge that statement. No employer is going to outright say they are firing someone for supporting Trump. They will decide to fire someone because they support Trump then look for and find another reason. It’s not hard to do.

I heard the trump is beating Biden silly.

But of course the same person told me trumps rally was overflowing with people.

Allan

It’s a made up bs talking point.

Is that the best you can do? Pretty lame.

Lame? It wasn’t me who started a topic with a completely made up unverified bs talking point to “bolster” their case.

Yes, lame.

Lame is using lies to start a thread.

That’s even lamer. You must be out to set a record today.

The CEO of Grubhub, an online food delivery service, sent a company wide email Wednesday suggesting employees who agree with President-elect Donald Trump’s behaviors and his campaign rhetoric should resign.

Maloney, a Hillary Clinton supporter, sent the email :sunglasses:

Who was fired?

Lol - I never answer calls from numbers I don’t know (which would include pollsters), and I can guarantee you there is no way in hell I would ever vote for Donald Trump.

That’s different…amirite? :sunglasses:

It’s what I said in the first place. Fired. It’s the lie used in the op.

There is no question regarding the potential hostility one receives for their support of Trump and if you can deny that…you’re living in la-la land? Ask the Covington kids? :sunglasses:

I hang up.