Are they going to silence Kamala too?

Your timetable is exactly sometime between now and the election. Your timetable will not be met.

I saw that! Some girl in the background started panicking and ordered Joe out of the area after the question came. It was embarrassing.

1 Like

Wonder if they’ll ask her about refusing to prosecute sex abuser priests in California or her Jamaican sugar plantation and slave owner ancestor?

Or the bank
Or locking up pot smokers

Nope. I wonder if the will even ask her who is getting their taxes raises and by how much?

While she boasted of smoking weed herself!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I would love to see that video.

No weed for cancer patients but, well, a girl has to party.

Masks benefit TDS patients

Whatever happened to that guy? He was such a fixture on this forum and very entertaining.

He said that he was located not far from the Pulse nightclub in Orlando. And a couple of times he would mention that he had to leave to play bingo. So I am thinking he was in a retirement home. When he stopped showing up on the boards I looked for a couple of weeks at the Orlando obits, but did not find one for a Jim (which he said his name was). So I don’t know for sure, but I do think that he passed. And yes, he was entertaining. He was a big Trump fan and if he went at that time he didn’t get to see him elected.
I’m sure we would have had some fun with him then.

1 Like

3/11/2020 I presume.

Really? And I am not referring to the presser where Trump temporarily vacated the presser on the advice of his security team after the shooting. How often in his recent pressers has he left abruptly even though the press have more questions? How often does Trump absolutely refuse to answer a particular question?

Even never Trumper Chris Wallace is getting frustrated over Hiden Biden.