Are they going to silence Kamala too?

Welcome to the forum! Great first post.

1 Like

What the what? There are questions and they are answered.

Great post👍

[quote=“fallenturtle, post:44, topic:234083, full:true”]

How much extra will we pay for gasoline energy when the “green new deal” kicks in? Will will still be energy independent? How many jobs in the energy sector will be lost?

How did Biden respond to that question?

MSNBC is reporting that Harris is right now in the process of doing her first interview which will air this afternoon.

1 Like

Kamala Harris will be interviewed on MSNBC shortly.

Oops jinx. Anyway it wont count because it’s on MSNBC.

Awesome! Do you know what time? I can’t wait to hear her answer this question!

How much extra will we pay for gasoline energy when the “green new deal” kicks in? Will will still be energy independent? How many jobs in the energy sector will be lost?

Wait. Isn’t MSNBC working to get her elected?

[quote=“altair1013, post:46, topic:234083, full:true”]

Have a timestamp for that question? And does his response make it not an interview?

11$ a gallon, I’m sure.

Perhaps you forget that he already addressed the green new deal.
He said that as a package we can’t afford it. And he also said that as a package it would never pass Congress.
Here is a link to his platform:
https://joebiden.com/joes-vision/

1 Like

I was actually hoping to hear the question presented to the Biden team. But unfortunately, they’re not taking questions.

I thought it was $7.16 a gallon.
Oh, that was Hillary.
And Bear defended it until he was gone.

I guess that they are not working on your time table.

Not in it’s current form. But is he still planning to ban fracking? I believe he is. What about energy usage fees?

Or yours. Let me know if anything changes.

I am eager to hear that platform. Running against incumbent gets one only so far.

Really? What exactly is my time table?

I was watching a video of the other day and the press got run out when some one actually asked a question. :roll_eyes:

Speaks volumes about their confidence that old joe can do something besides read a script.

The goalposts are real slippery. Biden won’t get interviewed! By the right person asking the questions I want asked!

2 Likes