Are Dems selling the office of President to Bloomberg

Not only that, but Bloomberg can punch Trump every time. Trump calls him short, Bloomberg will call him fat. Bloomberg already said that the best way to take on a bully is to punch him in the face. And he is ready to start punching Trump. Might get interesting.

Trump’s need to attack anyone who says anything about him he does not like – frequently in the middle of the night – is the mark of a man riven with anxiety.

So is his endless need to inflate his accomplishments.

You may like who Trump is putting on the courts, but that should not prevent you from recognizing how emotionally needy he is.

Never said that. I would like more non politicans to run for office. That is what I was interested in with President Trump. Quite frankly

Democrats don’t care who wins as long as there is someone to bail Obama and his Deepstate traitors out of Gitmo.

1 Like

You said it all, Weedhopper! I concur 100%

1 Like

trump is the ■■■■■■■ swamp.

Oh, and not ALL dems are in favor of Bloomberg. He’s getting on the debate stage because he has at least 15% polling.

He DOES NOT have my vote.

You get that by agreeing with weedhopper you’re agreeing with a poe account that’s mocking Trump supporters right?

Don’t need too. Bloomberg is going to do himself in precisely because of his money. :wink:

Vote for Bernie.

Weak.

People cheering…That is part of it.

:no_entry_sign:

Wrong I agree with Weedhopper’s comment.

I saw him awkwardly shake a dogs muzzle.

Does he really get out that much?

:no_entry_sign: