Are Democrats starting to panic about vote-by-mail?

I don’t want my vote rejected or thrown away by some partisan dem mailman so i will vote in person as always.

1 Like

As mentioned above, if the ballot is postmarked in time, their vote should be counted regardless of when it arrives.

Time limit for ballot being valid is whatever the states say it is.

So if they say postmarked by Election Day and arriving within a week of Election Day…then it’s valid.

Trump supporters’ need for instant gratification with having to know the result on Election Night is not my problem.

The only deadline that needs to be hit is we need valid results by December 14, when the electors vote.

No state has rules in place that won’t allow that deadline to be hit…unless of course Trump tries more shenanigans.

If it’s the same rule for all and is what has been agreed to, I have no problem with that. I just want all of the rules to be established, agreed to and applied to all equally.

2 Likes

But then today, there’s this:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1309455713882828802?s=20

What if it’s carried by a partisan Republican? :rofl:

They have been.

Makes total sense.

They are getting a lot of mileage out of a grand total of nine ballots found discarded.

1 Like

I applied for a vote by mail, but the Michigan GOP blocked the ability for us to count mail in ballots before election day. We have to begin the count on election day and we need to validate on election day as well. This is intended to slow down mail in ballot counts so that we lose our agency and possibly our voice in this election.

I won’t stand for it, I will vote in person despite the increased risk it poses to me. And I know a lot of people who feel the same way.

The GOP plays dirty, and I resent them for doing this, but I will not lose my agency nor my voice because of their pettiness.

2 Likes

How embarrassing.

Follow state election law.

It’s really easy.

Allan

If the Dems were smart, they’d have people handing out ballots at all the riots. That way the people who are afraid to gather in person to vote can go ahead and vote while they’re gathered together to protest! Just tell them to be sure NOT to burn down their post office after dropping off their vote!!

1 Like

Yep, Mission Accomplished. Well done Republicans.

They decided no such thing.

Or shoot the mailman.

i always found it odd that recounts never count until the democrat wins

this will be going on again

could be wrong, and i hope i am

but i doubt it

lol “gop plays dirty”

the astonishment over them not realizing this is really the democrats makes my nose bleed

1 Like

Yeah sure. It’s Democrats that are panicking. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hook. In. Mouth.

This is Trump’s brilliance. The man understands his people and knows fear and mistrust are terrific levers. Nothing new there; all leaders employ this strategy at one time or another.

But what is new is we live in informational silos allowing a leader to stoke fear to his followers via Fox News for example, then walk it back to the Times and suffer no loss of support; as few people get information beyond once source.

He has done this countless times to great success.

Brilliant.