Are democrats getting desperate?

Funny how they predicted a trump loss in 2020 and he won…

polls suck…

Oh he didn’t win and the polls were right…

Carry on.

Allan

You won’t be forced if you have a doctors note…

Geez the misinformation.

Allan

Let’s see this exemption and what it covers, because if it’s any doctors note for any reason there may as well not be a mandate.

1 Like

You need to read your own articles:

But he warned that two doses of the Covid vaccines are crucial ‘to unload the pressure from healthcare systems’ that desperately need to treat other conditions pushed to the backburner by the pandemic.

The vaccines are still vitally important to get us out of acute pandemic stage and into endemic stage.

Give up now…we will never get there.

The part of the article most troubling to me was the utter lack of a global vaccination strategy which I was pointing out at the beginning.

Up to 80% of people in some wealthy nations are vaccinated, but only 0.1% from Third World nations are?

That was so mother ■■■■■■■ stupid.

But the wealthiest nations were making the vaccines, had the money to hoard them for themselves, and the loudest voices to get them.

He did win. Waiting…

This is just a rehash of every thread on the forum right now combined with the Fear, Panic, and even desperation stuff that went on during the election.

They do suck… I don’t rely on them. Most time don’t even read them.

But you do you.

1 Like

Willing to give up your booster shot for them?

1 Like

I did read it. You are picking one part to try and discredit the over all view. We will be living with this forever. Mandating the vaccine now, which does very little for variants we know of and who knows whats coming down the pike, is not going to make it go away like many here claim.

That’s why mandating it is not the cure all Biden is claiming it to be. He can shove is losing patience with the children somewhere in the southern region. That isn’t going to stop it from being here.

All that is doing is pissing more people off and heading toward a mess when a large portion of those working are forced to quit or be fired.

1 Like

No one is claiming it’s going away.

The vaccine is a vital part of getting it to manageable endemic stage.

Refusing vaccines for no good medical reason now is stupid.

2 Likes

Oh and for the record, Africa by and large is doing far better than we are without the vaccine.

1 Like

In your authoritarian mind.

For many that’s the only option and by God if you won’t do it we will force you.

When you can’t question the science nor the procedures it’s not longer science, it’s dogma.

1 Like

Yeah don’t worry about every possible fear mongering platform. It will just happen. Violent left baby killers will be front and back center all year next year.

1 Like

You think Africa is actually reporting. You funny.

1 Like

Nah. Biden just showed what a guy leading without recourse to polls looks like. Now, take your medicine. The next four years of ragey revenge are all yours.

You think we don’t have people on the ground there? How many millions of deaths do you think they are hiding?

Because as of now, with 12 percent of the worlds population they have 4 percent of the worlds deaths. How does that stack up to us?

This looks like a combo age and fast food epidemic in the US to me.

Millions? No hundreds of thousands is enough.

Show me the evidence, this isn’t one communist country like China. Are all the African countries colluding to hide them?

1 Like

Vaccine’s will always be playing catch up with a virus.

51OQ93-gSCL.SY300.jpg (300×300) (images-amazon.com)

4 Likes