Are Conservatives Abandoning Football?

It will be a shame if conservatives, and most Americans, are abandoning the great game of football just because His Highness and wannabe dictator Trump is having a hissy-fit over the anthem and deliver lies that his stupid cult believes.

I never liked football in the first place. I missed out on absolutely nothing. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Conservatives would have had a meltdown had Obama diddled in a private entity like trump has with the NFL. These people are not conservatives.

Here in Packerland, I’ll happily be staying with the NFL.v

I don’t watch football. But I don’t think fans are abandoning it because of President Trump. I live in the Philadelphia radio market, and heard die-hard Eagles fans calling Philly area talk yesterday and today - several identified themselves as veterans. They all sided with Trump’s decision to disinvite the team, and many of them said they were disgusted with the team, done with supporting them.

1 Like

Abandoning them just because of anthem protest? NOT TRUE FANS!

1 Like

Drama queens just like Trump

1 Like

You need to think about it over the long term. Donald’s reign will be brief, relatively speaking. Unless someone equally bad or worse comes along (certainly a possibility but unlikely) this controversy will atrophy once he’s out of office.

2 Likes

Or we can find a way to keep his big mouth shut.

1 Like

You’d have better luck holding back the tide with a teacup.

2 Likes

I’m plus minus about it. I never really payed attention anyway, except to my highschool football team.

1 Like

Football is bigger than Trumpism. It will be around long after Donald’s gone from the public eye.

Many will claim they have, few will actually do so.

Ratings are down EVERYWHERE. Not just football.

No! I live in a city with an NFL franchise, and every Trump supporter I know talk a good game but come game day they’re sporting their favorite jersey while strategizing 1 of the 3 fantasy football leagues they’re in.

2 Likes

In the divorce of America who would have guessed that the Democrats would get Football and the Republicans would get Roseanne Barr.

6 Likes

Roseanne Barr and don’t forget screwy Louis Farrakhan!

And they allow you to live in Texas? :stuck_out_tongue:

I gave up watching football when they went to free agency. Who can root for a team when they exchange players with each other all the time?

1 Like

Texas? I live in Missouri. We have two NFL teams that I’ve never watched, unless one of them went to the Super Bowl once. I watch that every now and then. lol

1 Like

Texas - Misery … what’s the diff? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Ones really hot and the other is… Well I dunno what to call Missouri’s climate.

How is Alaska right now? In Mississippi we are sitting in the oven at a “comfortable” 92 degrees with stupid humidity.

Twang… :wink: