Are Californians unfamiliar with the first ammendment?

Now the question becomes, are there at least 101 Californians that have not yet been sheoplized? :sunglasses:

There are plenty that have not. The problem is they are outnumbered 2 to 1 by the sheep. Baaaaaaaaaaaa Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa :sheep:

I think some of the posters here are missing the big picture. There have been quite a few gatherings to protest the pandemic lockdown in California over the last few weeks. This new restriction looks more and more like it’s about curbing dissent rather than stopping the spread of covid-19.

1 Like

Guys guys guys it’s not like he fact checked a tweet.

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Yes.

A plane is a privately owned conveyance.

Californians are generally unfamiliar with familiarity. lol

1 Like

On a commercial airliner I should have made that more clear.

It is still a privately owned conveyance.

I believe the TSA has a different opinion on the carrying of weapons on a commercial airliner.

You really don’t understand ownership or the word “commericial”.

Yes, we live in a police state.

1 Like

Add it to your list of things you think that I don’t understand.

Done. In your permanent record.

1 Like

Says who?

As long as there are people who perceive that your rights pose a danger to them and believe that their safety is worth more than your rights, there will be a difference of opinion on the issue.

No, we do not. You clearly do not understand the difference between exercising a right and being responsible for your actions.

2 Likes

Yes, I can read. Nowhere in Heller did they specify that the right to speak freely was a limited right.

It’s a pretty simple workaround … form separate protest groups consisting of fewer than 100 people each. :wink:

2 Likes

Everybody knows that Californians are too stupid to think for themselves.

1 Like

What are you referring to? Trump and Twitter? COVID-19 assembly size limits?

Trump and Twitter have nothing to do with rights.

Communicable diseases most certainly can pose a danger to others. Rights and safety aren’t mutually exclusive, they’re a balancing act. People will disagree where that balance point should be. As long as there is some semblance of meaningful social discourse there will never be universal agreement.