Are all these SH topics real or spam?

Seems like there is a new one every hour and no one responds?

Hope so…seem to get a SH post now every 3 minutes.

Its kind of his forum so if he wants to connect topics from his show to it, its not so much spam as it is how he wants to run it.
If no one is interested in running with one of those topics that he puts out, its going to go to the bottom fairly quickly. If people are interested, then fine.

If you filter to just see “politics” you won’t see them.

I don’t think the problem is that he is connecting the topics, but that if you are away for 12 hours you come back to 434 new threads.:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was just checking if they were real or not.

Its getting way too spamy now. Am i loading the right page? EVERYTHING is a SH post?

Click the top left dropdown under the Sean Hannity banner, then select POLITICS.

Bookmark that page, and you won’t see most of the spam.

Haven’t seen a single spam post since @moonshine posted the solution.

Wow.

“Shut up, Sean.”

Right? lol

No one said “shut up sean” .
Just questioning the validiity of someone posting under his name every 7 minutes.
Sites get hacked and spammed all the time.

I doubt Hannity is posting them topics himself. Probably someone on the web team is doing this in an effort to bring something different to the forum. It might even be automatic.

Fine, but is it necessary to have multiple posts of the same topic?

Yeah, that thing needs some fine tuning, doesn’t it?

At first it seemed like once it caught up on the existing articles, then it might taper off, but it does seem to have fits every so often. :smile:

I highly doubt it, it’s probably automated or some intern posting it lol.

I tend to think its automatic. I think the idea is to try and promote discussion but no one hardly ever comments. There are enough posters here to ensure the lively debate continues.

From what I was able to tell, it’s because the same article is posted multiple times on the site, each with a slightly different url.