April was best month in history for U.S. budget

You’re all over the place. 2008Q4 GDP was -8.2. 2009Q1 was -5.4. Hundreds of thousands of jobs were being shed a month. That’s what Obama was handed.

Trump was handed 1.8 and 1.2, respectively. Trump added fewer jobs in 2017 than any year in Obama’s second term.

That article you linked was bushes cumulative gdp, not what it was at the end of his term…

And the article is dated 2011…

Trump Davidians always do this, they work both sides of the street. They’ll talk about how Obama never had 3+% GDP growth. Well, in that case, neither has Trump. They go back and forth between years and quarters depending on what makes their case.

There were 8 quarters of +3% GDP growth under Obama and 4 years with higher real GDP growth than 2017. They keep pretending like the economy has just exploded under Trump when its just a continuation of the same growth we’ve had for a long time, but now with exploding deficits.

Fourth quarter GDP in 2008 was -8.2%. I’m not making this up.

Sure you are! “Facts and numbers arent the lefts strong suit.”

1 Like

But these estimates of 4.2 percent are totes for realzies

It said what Obama inherited, and what Obama’s current GDP was, I would hate to break it to you, not much changed between 2011 and 2016. His last GDP Quarter was 1.5%

Im not working both sides of the street, numbers are numbers! Bush left Obama a 1.7% GDP, and in 2011 Obama had it at 1.2%, and Obamas last quarter was 1.5%, i am eluding to the fact not much changed from Bush to Obama. You can argue semantics all you want, at the end of the day cumulative GDP is all that matters per year, and there was no improvement from Bush to Obama, but there is a dramatic change from Obama to Trump.

Q4 2016 was 2.1%.

Do you just make up numbers as you go along?

https://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/2017/pdf/gdp4q16_3rd.pdf

Trump has the lowest unemployment rate in 50yrs what on earth are you talking about willis!

Wrong!

How is second quarter the last quarter of the Obama administration?

Have you seen a calendar before?

Wow 2.0% Obama sat the world on fire. Whats trumps projected quarter this month? 4.2%?

So your bragging obamas last quarter was 2.0% when this quarter is projected 4.2%? Wow!

Last quarter was projected at 4%. What was it actually?

The argument is Bush left Obama with a higher GDP than Obama left Trump. The numbers dont lie, look at the hudson article i sent.

This is June, and its the last quarter, and the predication was the last day in March. No signs point to it not being 4.2% I would hate to break it to you. Even if its 3.5% its better than anything obama did or could have done

last month of the quarter, excuse me

Obama had 6 quarters above 3.5%.

1 Like