Apple removes Alex Jones and Infowars podcast from iTunes

Holy crap. Not even trying to disguise it.

This can’t be real, you’re pulling my leg.

Ouch.

But, you are right.

Good Lord, he’s going to blow out an O ring. :rofl::laughing::rofl:

Mostly libs … as far as I can tell. They are the ones always talking about him.

So I can take that cartoon now and say “Look what MoleUK posted”. Ron Paul had that cartoon for the same reason you do… to illustrate racism. It was inadvertently posted by a staffer as though he was a proponent of the message… which he isn’t…

So why did you not tell the people here that?

This annoys me. Freedom of speech is more than just trite legalism. People retreat into peddling this garbage when they either like the censorship taking place or when they don’t want to discuss the topic.

Good news.

Are you saying it was used in that tweet to illustrate racism?

It’s terrible news. InfoWars is my favorite comedy podcast.

2 Likes

I said what I said.

Keep thinking that, but you’re wrong. To put it simply, there have been posts removed here because the mods felt they were objectionable. Same applies to Facebook, YouTube and Spotify. Not to mention you sign an agreement when you come on board any online site telling you to play by their rules. Your speech isn’t being infringed in their view, and according to their rules, they’re not. You may feel differently, but it’s their rules.

I wish a mod would comment on how this discussion relates to this board.

I’m asking you to clarify.

No agreement is signed when someone uses a website. They don’t need a ToS to boot someone off.

What does that mean?

Yup. Here’s the TOS for Twitter:

YOUR ACCESS TO ANY IHEARTMEDIA SITE MAY BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY IN IHEARTMEDIA’S SOLE DISCRETION, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE, IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH ANY PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR ANY APPLICABLE ADDITIONAL TERMS, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON, OR NO REASON.

… my bad that’s actually for this forum.

He is saying that this will be the beginning of the end for Facebook, YouTube, and Apple.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I mean, really. He thinks that this will kill Apple, the company with a $1,000,000,000,000 market capitalization, the company that already exercises Sovietesque control over the devices it has manufactured?

:rofl:

He is at fault for that, but I really do not think he is a racist.

Whoa!!! Down, Sparky.

Yeah just a hunch but I bet this guy supports the homophobic bakery.