APOLOGY TOUR: Beto Tells The View He’s Sorry for ‘Privileged and Elitist’ Presidential Campaign

Originally published at: APOLOGY TOUR: Beto Tells The View He’s Sorry for ‘Privileged and Elitist’ Presidential Campaign | Sean Hannity

Failed Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke publicly apologized Tuesday for his “privileged” and “elitist” presidential campaign launch; saying he will reintroduce himself to American voters in the weeks ahead.

“O’Rourke specifically indicated he regretted saying he ‘sometimes’ raised his son, and that his Vanity Fair cover ‘reinforced’ the perception that he was privileged,” reports Fox News. “When co-host Joy Behar asked if he thought the Vanity Fair cover looked ‘elitist,’ O’Rourke nodded his head.”

Beto O’Rourke on criticisms of his ‘Vanity Fair’ “born to be in it” remark: “I was attempting to say that I felt my calling was in public service — no one is born to be President of the United States of America.”

“I have a lot to learn, and I still am.” https://t.co/f8u2wc159S pic.twitter.com/eQ5TKpXdAa

— The View (@TheView) May 14, 2019

“You used the Vanity Fair Cover to announce your campaign. You said you were ‘Born to be in it.’ You went across the country alone on a road trip after you lost the election… These are things in my mind that a female candidate wouldn’t get away with. Do you think you can get away with more because you’re a man, and do you have any regrets?” asked co-host Meghan McCain.

“You’re right. There are things that I have been privileged to be able to do in my life that others have not. The more I travel and learn, the clearer that becomes to me,” said O’Rourke.

Beto’s poll numbers have nosedived in recent weeks despite unveiling his own ‘Green New Deal’ estimated to cost US taxpayers more than $5 trillion over the next decade.

O’Rourke’s “very first bill he sends to Congress … will mobilize $5 trillion over 10 years — spurred by the single largest investment to fight climate change in history — to transform our aging infrastructure, accelerate innovation, and empower our people and communities to lead the climate fight,” states the proposal.

Beto’s plan comes months after Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez released her ‘Green New Deal’ that aims to reduce car travel, airplanes, consumption of red meat, “classic” construction materials, and more.

O’Rourke’s proposal aims to “”set a first-ever, net-zero emissions by 2030 carbon budget for federal lands, stopping new fossil fuel leases, changing royalties to reflect climate costs, and accelerating renewables development and forestation.”

Read the full report at Fox News.

Of course he’s going to apologize, he’s a Politically correct demon rat!

Where is/was the thread about the Racist Al Sharpton?
It was funny to watch all of those “Politically Correct” Democrat Politicians
that are funning for President to kiss up to, Mr. not so Sharp.

The funniest part about all this is, that most of all of the Democrat Politicians
funning for President has to kiss up to certain groups, and or certain people no matter what!

Hey! This would be a great strategy to simply ruin somebodies run, or make
them go up or down points from a fellow Democrat running in the race, or from
Trump’s team perspective. Simply get to a Democrat that is saying something “Politically Correct” that if most, if not all Candidates simply don’t just
join in on saying, then they won’t fit in with their voters, or fellow Democrat Politicians.

Then again, ya gatta be careful also, because if you get a social outcast the group, it might help that person more than hurting them. Politics can be tricky like that. I guess it comes down to probabilities, and knowing the American people, Lobbyists, donors, and the people in the Electoral College.