APOCALYPSE NOW? Ocasio-Cortez Warns ‘World is Gonna End’ in 12 YEARS

Originally published at: APOCALYPSE NOW? Ocasio-Cortez Warns ‘World is Gonna End’ in 12 YEARS | Sean Hannity

Recently sworn-in Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez issued a dire prediction Monday; bizarrely claiming the “world is gonna end” in approximately 12 years should the US fail to address the impacts of climate change.

The left-wing superstar was speaking at an event commemorating Martin Luther King, Jr. when she warned those in attendance of the dangers posed by rising temperatures and extreme weather.

“Millennials and people, you know, Gen Z and all these folks that will come after us are looking up and we’re like: ‘The world is gonna end in 12 years if we don’t address climate change and your biggest issue is how are we gonna pay for it?'” Ocasio-Cortez said.

Cortez has touted her “Green New Deal” in recent weeks; arguing for the complete transfer of the American energy sector and economy away from fossil fuels and towards 100% renewable energy sources.

Read the full report at Fox News.

Oh my. This is nuts. We need a miracle to get through to the younger generations.

I wish someone would tell her to be quiet and let the grown-ups talk…

Wait……? I thought that the world was going to end once Trump won office?

That’s what the Liberal Media Democrats kept telling us.
What happened there?

So Cortez, you’re telling the American people that however long the Earth has
been around, and after all of the natural disasters such as hurricanes, Earthquakes, Tornados, Volcanoes, Eroding, and just thing after thing, that Humans do more damage to the Earth and have done so, more than all of those natural disasters over time have?

You’re Insane if you believe that! It doesn’t make any common sense. lol.