AOC Un-Favorability Increasing, She Blames Fox News

The post I replied to when you replied to me. There was an example in that post, although it’s a story and not the actual exchange.

Meanwhile, Trump is tweet storming about legal action against SNL and late night comics for making fun of him

A trump supporter upset over “arrogance” :joy:

An AOC supporter upset over “arrogance.” :wink::+1:

well that’s one way to avoid the topic…

1 Like

Good one

well i imagine it can be useful when the media ignores anything you say that can’t be turned against you

but true she doesnt have that problem

all the headlines wrong then?

Newsweek?

Maybe they just jumped to conclusions too.

Thanks

This is cover for making a great big ass of herself after questioning Wells Fargo.

As she is out of her league, and thought she’d sound tough/smart. lol what a joke

you don’t watch CNN, msnbc, Colbert, Kimmel…?

I think you’re in the wrong thread.

this isn’t about me

Beause his audience considers it the height of hilarity.

Coulda made a cool system of pneumatic tubes to just zip people all over the city, those engineers!

hmm, I’ve been told hardly anybody watches Fox News, only 1 percent of the population, and only old white people. This one percent of the population already had a negative view of her. So how can she blame Fox since it really would have no impact, since it was such a small percent of the population that already was against her.

She didn’t just stick her toes in the water that’s for sure. When Trump equally makes a complete ass of himself you heap praise upon him by the dump truck load.

She has not made that mistake again I might add. She won’t be out of her league for long…

I actually do agree that she didn’t do well questioning Sloan. There is so much to criticize Wells Fargo for that to try to make an attack from the side is quite silly. There is enough bad stuff about Wells Fargo that I think that the bank should be broken up and the entire Executive Staff should be thrown into jail.

So maybe she will learn and maybe she won’t. We will see

Well, it is about right wing hysteria over AOC. Pointing out the traits of trump supporters, what they acknowledge, and choose to not acknowledge, helps explain the hysteria, which may explain the fox news TMZ obsession, especially if fox news knows how to play to trump supporters moods and tendencies.

ha yeah good point.

and i’m still waiting for charlie gibson to ask her about supreme court cases and the obama doctrine

Its a very relevant post. AOC criticizes Fox News coverage of her and the right throws a tantrum. Trump (the president by the way) criticizes SNL and late night cause of their coverage, asks if there should be legal action taken amd crickets. It very transparently shows the true motives of this thread. TMZ obession indeed