AOC Un-Favorability Increasing, She Blames Fox News

Hysteria is hysteria.

Nice. You found some articles on the internet and some op eds. Would you like me to find you some articles of republicans saying trump will never get elected?

1 Like

No it isnt. Hysteria directed at a POTUS possibly obstructing justice and committing illegal acts vs. Hysteria directed at a freshman congress woman just because she believes in universal health care and green energy are not the same.

Sting?

You don’t understand what’s happening and you’re going to miss it.

I didn’t say that at all, I simply answered the question about whether or not Fox’s negative reporting on her was the cause of her falling poll numbers. Their naked aggression towards her and obvious abject hatred is not helping her poll numbers. It’s a fact, sorry if it bothers you.

That kind of behavior is incredibly damaging to our country. And yes both sides do it. People need to grow the ■■■■ up.

1 Like

You’re right, one is based on fact. The other is hatred for Trump.

Huh? Random articles on the internet doesnt mean anything. Remember how many articles people wrote that trump could never lead the party and get nominated? It means nothing. AOC hasnt shown to have any actual power beyond her celebrity.

Ah yes, the mueller witch hunt. The CEC is strong in you

1 Like

lol. my gawd

They are not random. You seem really upset about this. Relax, she’s going to kick ass. Viva La Revolución! Que Viva!

they are not random

I didn’t say anything about either. You said “possibly”.

Why are you making it personal?

You know less about the internet than I do.

ETA: I just did a search on “messiah trump breitbart”. There were 116,000 results. What does that mean?

Im not upset. Im simply pointing put that finding random articles doesnt prove that AOC has power in the party. Any more than me finding 5 articles of rightwing never trumpers asserted trumps lack of power in 2015 - 2016

How is obstruction and an investigation of potential illegal acts “based on hate”?

There are many articles about AOC and her green new deal this means she is the head of the democratic party!

She is virtually the president!

They are not random. You seem upset. Making it personal and what not.

I like her.

My bad. I didnt realize that articles on the internet are produced by sequential assembly machines in a pure logical order

“Possibly”.

She’s leading and the demographic is following. Remains to see if the money will.