AOC’S PRESCRIPTION: Ocasio-Cortez Says America’s Real ‘Lethal Pre-Existing Condition’ is ‘Inequality’

Originally published at: AOC’S PRESCRIPTION: Ocasio-Cortez Says America’s Real ‘Lethal Pre-Existing Condition’ is ‘Inequality’ | Sean Hannity

Controversial Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez continued to comment on the country’s ongoing effort to defeat the Coronavirus this week; claiming the nation’s true “lethal pre-existing condition” is “inequality.”

“The COVID data continues to expose the truth we‘ve long been warning about: inequality is America’s pre-existing condition. And it is lethal,” posted AOC on social media.

The COVID data continues to expose the truth we‘ve long been warning about: inequality is America’s pre-existing condition.

And it is lethal. https://t.co/p6MCzEYysr

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) April 10, 2020

Ocasio-Cortez also commented on the “racist” impact of the Coronavirus Monday; saying the disease is mostly felt in “Black and Latino” communities across the country.

“To all the people that said ‘there’s no evidence racial disparities in COVID impact exist’. I represent the most impacted neighborhoods in the country: Corona & East Elmhurst. These are overwhelmingly Black & Latino neighborhoods. Louis Armstrong’s house is here,” posted AOC on social media.

To all the people that said “there’s no evidence racial disparities in COVID impact exist.” ⬇️⬇️⬇️

I represent the most impacted neighborhoods in the country: Corona & East Elmhurst.

These are overwhelmingly Black & Latino neighborhoods. Louis Armstrong’s house is here. https://t.co/NPAXdR1GHS

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) April 4, 2020

I incl that last detail to illustrate that these are also HISTORICALLY Black communities, which means they have been impacted by racist policies like redlining for generations.

This pandemic is happening in CONTEXT. & a lot of folks who deny racism have no idea what it really is

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) April 4, 2020

“I incl that last detail to illustrate that these are also HISTORICALLY Black communities, which means they have been impacted by racist policies like redlining for generations. This pandemic is happening in CONTEXT. & a lot of folks who deny racism have no idea what it really is,” she added.