AOC Must have Today Off - Maxine Waters is Today's Designated Village Idiot

ha. without of course. should she have anything to fear in her leftist paradise?

Horse Hockey, it’s a wish list of things they’ve been hoping to get through for years, even decades and she used this crisis as an excuse to try again.

1 Like

Also proves you get the goobermint ya votes for.
Or perhaps how the ballot box gets stuffed?

Definately no looker. Kind of scary looking.

1 Like

Bingo! The latest bill is more costly than the first 4 combined as well.

Time to quit sending money to the states enabling them to stay closed.

Cut it off and demand that they let people go back to work.

I m so over this covid 19 nonsense. The people who are in the most jeopardy are the old and those with pre existing conditions. Quarantine them, help them, stand on your heads for them.

The rest of us don’t need government, aka taxpayer, aka our own recycled money…we need to get back to work, businesses need to open, this “you’re essential you’re not essential” crap needs to end. If people’s livelihoods and families and homes are depending on those businesses then they are essential.

Enough already.

I agree totally. Let those who are scared of their shadows stay home if they like and can afford it.

Let everyone else get back to work so they can put food on the table.

I am one of the old (67) but am not nearly as scared as some of these governors and mayors appear to be. Many are not scared but playing politics to be blunt. Whitmer would be the chiefest among those imo.

I am already getting out cautiously myself. Go to the grocery during senior hour. Going golfing once a week.

We have even dined in at the local restaurants several times lately.

The restaurants are doing fine imo. Customers at every other table. I’m not overly worried.

“Many are not scared but playing politics to be blunt. Whitmer would be the chiefest among those imo.” They aren’t scared they see a unique opportunity to grab at the control they’ve always craved.

It’s the middle of May, if we still have mediocre people on power trips like Whitmer and that idiot in Oregon trying to dictate how people will live their lives much longer I’m really afraid people are going to start to rise up…Peacefully but hopefully forcefully.

Enough is enough…We did what we were asked to do, it’s time to let America be America again.

3 Likes

Amen to that! :+1:

I can’t comment on this because Heritage provided that list with no context. I’m not about to read a 1800 page bill, but you’re more than welcome to try to prove their claims with actual references to the
https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6800/text?r=48&s=1

A comment to say no comment

And?

Now two comments to say you couldn’t comment.

What comment would you prefer?

And your link is broken.

I just clicked it and it works for me.

It doesn’t for me.

1 Like

I cleared my cache and then wasn’t able to get the link to work, so clearly its no good… hopefully this one works for everyone:
https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6800/text?r=48&s=1

Thanks you for the heads up, @WuWei

1 Like