Anyone Seen gropey joe biden's List of Supreme Court Nominees Yet?

Good for Biden. Why do you need to submit a list of judges?

You should be used to broken promises. Mexico paying for some brick walls. Tax return. Secret report on Hawaii birth certificate. Fancy new health care plan.

I like the ones they have selected recently.

Kagan and sotomayor

Where just great selections for the liberal wing of the court.

I don’t see how you can say any differently.

Allan

To give people time to find witnesses to their statements in the past when they swore that if they ever made to the court, they would ensure the court skewers everyone who love America.

Every Biden nomination will be a student of Alinsky.

1 Like

Okay, thanks.

Still waiting…

Not fake news, just bad faith and deliberate misinterpretation on your partm

I didn’t misinterpret anything, deliberately or otherwise. Apparently you didn’t read the article, so I’ll post it again.

He even threw out an arbitrary deadline of “Early August. I can’t guarantee you Aug. 1, but it will be in early August, several weeks before the convention,” he added, referring to the Democratic National Convention that will be held from Aug. 17 to Aug. 20 in Milwaukee.”

Just one more broken promise and lie from gropey joe.

Biden lied about how his wife and daughter died ?

Yeah, you haven’t heard that one?

No. Specifics ?

Absolutely. Even worse than Sotomeyer and Kagen.

Here’s the snopes “running cover for dimocrats as usual” version of what happened.

But I’ll give you the part you need to know so you don’t have to read it if you don’t want to. Dunn was the name of the truck driver who crashed into biden’s wife’s car.

"Biden has since apologized to Dunn’s daughter, while his spokesman declared that Biden now “fully accepts the Dunn family’s word that these rumors were false”:

Biden called [Dunn’s daughter Pam Hamill], she told me. “He apologized for hurting my family in any way,” she said. “So we accepted that — and kind of end of story from there.” She sounded tired, and tired of talking about this.

1 Like

Thanks