Anyone like the RAMONES

Anyone here a Ramones fan? Went to see Richie Ramone last night and it made me feel like I was in my 20’s again at the 930 club in DC. Opening band were the Guillotines, an old school punk band from Houston. Great blast from the past and my fiance and I has a wonderful time.

Was a huge fan of them, back in the day. Have to admit, haven’t paid any attention to their later careers.

My band opened for CJ Ramone a few months ago. Super nice guy. I know, not exactly the most exciting Ramone to meet :wink:

Where do you play? My former drummer, Shannon Larkin plays for Godsmack.

If you were huge fan back in the day, you would have loved the show, young lady.

2 Likes

Cool!

All over NC - that particular show was at local 506 in chapel hill and good lord Time is flying - it was over a year ago. We are headed down to play The Fest in Florida next week. Playing Atlanta and Charleston on the way down.

We’ve played DC and Baltimore in the past couple years!

What’s the name of your band? I don’t live in that area anymore, but Texas is the ultimate metal area. I was the singer for Wrathchild, back in the day.

We’ve pmed about this haven’t we? I don’t want to make my Id public here but check the message Lucy just sent us.