Antifa Push Radical, Violent Communist Agenda

Words matter.

The fact that you choose to downplay those actions speak more about you than my choice of words.

Words only matter if they have an agreed upon meaning.

“Terrorism” does not. It just means “scary and bad”.

what is more terroristic then killing random people because of your political agenda.

Go look it up. That’s not what it means.

I don’t know I would be more worried about ANTIFA if they started mass murdering random people, like white nationalist do.

1 Like

“Look it up” where?

It really depends where you look.

No. It really doesn’t depend on where.

Terrorism:

• the use of violence or of the threat of violence in the pursuit of political, religious, ideological or social objectives and
  • acts committed by non-state actors (or by undercover personnel serving on the behalf of their respective governments)

It’s pretty much the same definition everywhere. Acts or threats of violence for the purpose of political change.

Antifa to a tee.

[quote=“reflechissez, post:8, topic:201471, full:true”]

White nationalists have killed a lot of people. How many people has Antifa killed?
[/quote]They tried to kill a bunch of people with a bomb the police killed him before he did.

the thing is ANTIFA isn’t a group they have no organization declaring them a terrorist group would be pointless.

same with white nationalism its not a group its a ideology.

:rofl:

The first sentence of that wikipedia page you cite.

Come on, man.

1 Like

No, I don’t.

The only official agenda Antifa has is to beat up fascists and racists.

Funny. They actually don’t seem to do much of that and just beat up anyone that disagrees with them.

2 Likes

How dare you gender-designate them without their consent! You sexist! And maybe they identify as black! Racist too!

Sorry, you’re right, I should have said “fascists, racists, and anyone fascist and/or racist adjacent.”

What’s sad is the only fascists at their protests are Antifa.

2 Likes

You do know there’s more to the definition of fascist than just violence towards those with particular opinions, right?
Antifa is not autocratic, dictatorial, nationalistic, or racist nor does it promote “severe economic and social regimentation”.