Antifa. Our common enemy

Nope. Whiff. I did not associate any liberal with Antifa. I said that they are our common enemy.

Why not? If Antifa is lumped in with ALL liberals, then Unite the Right should be lumped in with ALL the right.

Only fair.

Do you have proof that Kesseler is a leftist? Or is this proof in the same lock box as the paid posters on this message board?

They sure do! That and the masks is why i call them cowards.

There was a lot more at last year’s rally. Are you discounting them?

They actually peaceably assembled and protested. and just screamed.

They actually followed the constitution.

wow maybe they are not as crazy as you point out. They were model citizens yesterday.

Allan

1 Like

Unite the right doesn’t have enough people in the entire country to fill a high school football stadium. They are few and far between. How many showed up yesterday? Twenty five? I have yet to hear of anyone being oppressed by these impotent nit wits.

Funny I counted 16.

They knew it was a lost cause unlike last year in Charlottesville. The opposition protests were more organized. also law enforcement had it game face on. (I believe there was only one arrest)

Allan

In Charlottesville last year, there were more.

Allan

You forget the number that showed up last year?

Sure as hell wasn’t 25. Was a lot more.

I wasn’t counting Kesseler…some jyst had Trump shirts on and looked like they just got out of bed. They left when they found out this wasn’t a Trump Rallye.

People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

There were more. This is a group that is dying fast. Goodbye good riddance. Conservatives have no interest in uniting behind any nut job cause.

Apparently Kesseler HAD done some work for CNN. They all deny.

Again, you claim Kesseler is a leftist.

Do you have proof besides claiming that someone working for a news organization has a party affiliation.

MAGA!

Probably a couple of hundred. 100 million conservatives wouldn’t go near these wackos. Seriously. These clowns don’t have the power to oppress a flea. There will always be a lunatic fringe. We cannot eliminate lunatics. We need to stop acting as if they have any influence what so ever.

Are you today’s troll supervisor?

100 million conservatives? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…

(pause)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

62984828 - The number of REPUBLICANS (non-conservatives) who voted for Trump.

Ask our fellow true conservative members if they voted for Trump.

What part of “for all we know” becomes a “claim” Mr. Alinsky?

1. we kick puppies

2. we dip our french fries in mayonnaise

3. we hate christmas, birthdays, and long walks on the beach