Anti vax cam Newton cut

Belichick is a team kinda guy. Cam going AWOL for days was not in the best interest of the team in Bill’s eyes. And it is pretty well known that Bill will always get his way.

(14796) Cam Newton Was Released By The New England Patriots Because Of This… - YouTube

This is an excellent video of Cam talking about him being cut. How they had to dumb down the offense for him last year. His conversation starts at the 4 minute mark.

And nobody wants him.

Oh poor baby.

Allan

Lol. Cam blows retreat. It’s funny how money becomes an incentive.

Allan

Are you sure. Lol.

Allan

The problem is there isn’t a “You suck” reversal vaccine he can take.

1 Like

He’s washed up.

Always gave the impression like he cared more about his outfits in post-game pressers than winning.

You knew it wouldn’t take long.

Allan

Well sure. If you’re literally going to make millions for taking the vaccine, why wouldn’t you?

I’m not getting a booster. Give me a million and see how fast I get that booster.

1 Like

How much would it take you to get the booster?

Obviously free ain’t cutting it.

Cam Newton > Geno Smith.

Allan

To be honest, 100k. Not a penny less.

I am going to do it for free. When my turn comes.

It’s a no brainer.

Allan

I’m really not worried. I don’t work around people. I don’t do crowds. I’m good. I do risk management. I am at very low risk. So I can refrain from a booster.

While I have different circumstances, I work in NYC. Commute in via Transit.Ride the subway. Walk past at least 100 people every day.

Anyone who could give me the virus.

Allan

Yeah, that’s not me. I work alone and drive to work alone.

A month later the washed up player puts up a 34 burger on one of the best teams in the league.

Glad he saw the light.

Allan

He didn’t put up the 34 burger

1 Like

He needed the rest.

I missed seeing why they took him out of the game though. He just played the first quarter, it seems. But that short stint was impressive in and of itself.

I think he had a total of four pass atttempts and three carries

He passed for 8 and ran for 14. Two TD’s. There are better wildcat RB’s playing QB. Let’s see him run the offense…although anything would be an improvement for the panthers right now.

1 Like