Another Walmart Shooting that won't make a lot of headlines. Why?

I do recall the push back from emergency health professionals were told to “stay in their lane” when they spoke out but the impact of gun shootings. Whilst it it entirely your prerogative to decide whether you would like to follow my advice or not; those who are opposing sensible gun laws reform would be far better to work with rather than against those advocating sensible gun laws reform.

Perhaps with a little work you could come up with a cogent opening sentence.

There is nothing “sensible” in any reforms you would suggest or support, particularly in a nation who’s very existence is owed to average citizens keeping and bearing arms.

The attempt to seize them precipitated The American Revolution.

A repeat attempt would fare no better.

1 Like

It is as though you are deliberately ignoring my often repeated position that it is up to the electors of the USA to decide whether they will vote for candidates who propose sensible gun laws reform. I am sure it must be an inadvertent omission of yours rather than a deliberate attempt to misrepresent my position.

1 Like

Yes, many of us have learned to ignore your oft repeated lame one liners.

Our electors vote only in the Electoral College, not on gun rights.

I haven’t misrepresented anything. There is nothing at all reasonable or even reasoned in your opinion of what constitutes “sensible gun reforms”.

We have been down this route before where you incorrectly claimed that the only position those in the Electoral College vote for was the President. Those in the Electoral College also vote for the Vice-president.

You have said exactly that in other threads.

Which threads?

So a revolver can blow up stuff, interesting.

Dead is dead, it wouldn’t take a large bomb to kill two people in a car.

You agreed that there is no difference between a bomb and a gun, so according to you a revolver can blow things up.

1 Like

Correct, it was a double homicide and a suicide perpetrated by a deranged individual using a handgun as the killing mechanism.
That said would the crime(s) be less insignificant if the killer stabbed his victims then sliced his carotid artery open or ran them over with his vehicle then head on into a train? This person lost his mind and when that happens bad things sometimes happen. The focus on “the gun” is pointless unless it was acquired illegally.

Depending on the caliber they can certainly blow up a human head.

It’s the gun they are obsessed with.

Here I thought the WalMart shooting was drowned out by the mass shooting of the family in California. It’s hard to keep up with all the shootings.

That was a targeted hit involving two shooters, not a “mass shooting”.

Ten people were shot. Keep trying to puck those nits.

1 Like

Try spelling “pick”.

It was a targeted hit by two shooters, not a mass shooting.

And anything else.

Great news mixed among the sad.

“Innocent” is subjective.