Another Train Derailment

Time for de ghey to shine.

Who wants to bet several years from now East Palestine in Ohio will be a cancer cluster but all we will hear is that it has nothing to do with the derailment and subsequent dispersal of liquid PVC.

No one will ever be held accountable but the residents will suffer.

4 Likes

Hear him!

2 Likes

Looks like another derailment. Whats petey booty judge saying about this?
According to the following article, booty judge does what every little lib does and blames trump. I am sure he has pulled his trumpy bear out and is hitting it as well.

Just want to point out, we average 1700 train derailments a year in the US. That’s not good of course but I think we are seeing some selective reporting at this point.

1 Like

Incorrect.

Sec of Transportation Pete Buttikieg is already in DC blaming Trump for the Ohio train derailment.

someone will be held accountable and that someone is Donald Trump!

PS Why is he blaming Trump from DC? It would make more sense the Sec of Transportation fly to Ohio and blame Trump from there.

But “Pothole Pete” checked off the right boxes that satisfies the “diversity” quota. What could go wrong? :rofl:

2 Likes

Booty-gedge like his clueless boss is an incompetent unqualified ■■■■■■■■

2 Likes

Yup!

I agree he handled it atrociously. When a disaster happens blaming previous admins is just lazy and stupid.

1 Like

I have to add I am disappointed in Buttigieg. This was his chance to shine politically and he ■■■■■■ it up.

I need to get myself elected and show them how its done.

Blaming Trump from DC? Really.
He’ll never be President.

When the US had a supply chain problem and oil prices spiked
Joe Biden wasted no time flying to the Port of Los Angeles to blame Putin-flation and corporations who a “have more money than God.”

See?? Fly somewhere with a backdrop and start blaming others from there.
THAT’s why Joe Biden is President and Pete Buttigieg is not.

1 Like

He can’t just “I’m Gay!” it all away, can he? If only someone qualified was given that job.

:person_shrugging:

No one has done a good job on this….I see no reason to be overly impressed with Ohio’s Republican governor either. It appears everyone has been quick to point fingers and slow to do much.

Pothole Pete and the Biden’s….mayor Pete got his job not because he’s competent but because he checks a box…maybe Biden owed him a favor for getting out if the race and his support or something. The “cabinet that looks like America” nonsense continues to be revealed as the joke it is. Hire people because they are competent not because of who they sleep with. Pothole Pete is light years out of his league in this job.

I want everyone to remember this event the next time the Biden’s and pothole Pete and a bunch of leftists start babbling about A) the forgotten Americans and b) the environment and the climate. We’ve got an environmental catastrophe effecting an area of middle class just average Americans, probably people clinging to their guns and their bibles…and the Joe Biden pothole Pete admin could care less.

Maybe if the folks there had crossed the border illegally and been chased by a meany on a horse the biden bunch would notice…if they were on the border with Ukraine instead of Pennsylvania…

Our “commander in chief” said “we’re building an economy where no one’s going to be left behind. My economic plan is about investing in places, people that have been forgotten,"…

Actions speak way louder than words Joey…the folks in East Palestine, Ohio have learned about being forgotten.

3 Likes

I agree Buttegiege should have gone to ohio, but honest question - is the DoT responsible for clean up of the actual chemical mess? Does he have any authority over that?

Like I keep saying, it’s because things like this don’t equate to more power and revenue for the government.

Nothing is for you, or me, or any other peasant. Hasn’t been for a long time.

I proposed an answer to that problem a while ago…

The operative words were”term” and “limits”.

There’s plenty of blame here to go around….where is the state federal partnership to clean up the mess? Who’s doing the testing of water and air quality? I keep hearing about Norfolk southern hiring people to do tests supervised by the EPA, that’s like allowing the crook to investigate his own crime. Why was no one from the railroad or the administration at that town hall meeting this week? If they were afraid they could have zoomed in I’m sure someone could have hooked up a big screen? Why do I feel like if this was 2018 Rachel Maddox and Jim Acosta would be crying on tv demanding answers and impeachment…and people like pothole Pete would be leading the charge?

I’m no expert that’s why we pay these people…to deal with crises…maybe if the people in Ohio had just hired Hunter…

Those folks deserve a lot more help than they are getting.

I’m all for term limits, but to be honest, I highly doubt it will cut down on the corruption, especially for anyone in their Lame Duck term. If anything (knowing the type of “leaders” America produces), the frequency of, “I’d better get mine while I can!” will increase. MHO, of course.

I’m very cynical in spite of my unyielding optimism these days. lol

That’s another thread and it won’t happen anytime soon, maybe anytime period, but the career politician class is failing this country badly.

Folks in East Palestine are being told the water is safe…”Residents of East Palestine, Ohio, were told Wednesday afternoon that municipal water is “safe to drink” after officials received new water testing results. The update from Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine’s office comes just one day after officials urged residents to only drink bottled water amid concerns that chemicals from the Feb. 3 train derailment may have seeped into local water sources.”. Officials say East Palestine testing results show municipal water is "safe to drink" following toxic train derailment - CBS News

I wonder how many people there believe those tests.

2 Likes