Another republican free speech group assaulted

I think the point is that your post solely blaming “the left” for the division in this country was ■■■■■■■ stupid. Both sides own it.

2 Likes

Yeah…ok…and guess which one is from Norway? How about Paddock? You know…the worst murderer? He opened fire on conservatives…CONSERVATIVES. If I were to give examples of the lfet’s violence, he’d be the perfect example. Now stop being a sheople being fed sheople food. Can you?

^^^ totally not whining :rofl:

Whatever you need to tell yourself to make you feel better.

Cleaned up?

New Jersey

Orlando

1 Like

Take your own advice.

Your original post here was a bunch of pearl clutching about how violent libs are. There are far more deathly examples of conservatives using violence in the name of their politics.

1 Like

It was in Virginia…not NJand was perfectly clean.

Regarding the picture you’re showing out of context to my post, ask yourself…why were there chairs left behind like that?

No…Paddock wasn’t a conservative but you chose to swallow that anyways. Shame on you.

1 Like

Oh…you are only talking about 1 rally in VA. My mistake.

The pics are accurate. They are from NJ and Orlando after a trump rally…where they were waiting to get in.

Why were the bags of trash left behind?

Not sure if that is true or not… but I’ll throw you a bone. Let’s take that one out.

That still leaves quite a bit, right?

If you had just focused on how stupid the act in the OP was, we wouldn’t be here. But you had to pearl clutch and make it seem like libs are more violent than cons. Which isn’t true. Political violence is stupid from all sides.

The point they made is that your assertion was not grounded in reality

…cuz they’d had been there for days.

Yes…it was and after you look at the examples given, it made my case even stronger.

The right wing extremist Breivik? :man_facepalming:

No it really didn’t but you keep buying that easily disproven rhetoric. Sheeple indeed🤣

I am sure, your response would be exactly the same if it was people waiting to attend a liberal rally of some sort. Am I Rite?

Oh…please post an example…if it exists…and let’s find out? :sunglasses:

You can list him how ever you choose but…he isn’t an American and it didn’t take place in the US. You libs are really getting desperate.

Cool what about the other examples… there are more than 1, you know?

Take a peek. One was an 89 year old crazy man. Yeah…that makes a strong point…amirite? :sunglasses:

So let me get this straight… so far you have attempted to set criteria for what constitutes real right wing violence. So far I have

Must be under the age of 89
Must be a US Citizen

Are there art other criteria you want to establish so we can appropriately identify right wing violence?

1 Like