Another recession warning

So;

1. Come on…lighten up. It’s funny that he tweeted about SHOOTING THE POTUS INTO THE SUN because of a bad day in the stock market, and now there is a bad day in teh stock market. It’s not serious - no one is shooting anyone into the sun. ITs just funny that he made that crack in light of yesterday.

2. I’m not even sure yesterday was the worst day percentage wise under trump.

3. I wouldn’t draw this line in the sand. The market is jittery. CV is a tremendous unknown with negative potential. A bigger drop is still possible.

You’re expecting me to laugh at all of this? Because I can assure you, I am. :rofl:

Don’t project on me. :wink:

Of course, but there is a big difference!

Politicians - honest to god, I’m glad about this - change their positions all the time. They should. That’s life. We all should.

But what trump does is make this incredible proclamations that make no sense, then hypocritically contradict them.

Saying he won’t have time to gold, then golfing more than any POTUS is not flip flopping. Neither is wanting to shoot the POTUS into the sun.

Flip flopping is more like trump saying the govt. is going to pay for a great HC plan then deicing not to work on that. Which is totally normal. You could even call that a campaign promise - or lie. Totally expecting. In the camp of closing gitmo.

But that’s not these tweets.

The (D)ifference is “but Trump!”

Got it. /convo

:rofl:

It was a Freudian slip…in that on a smaller scale, that’s exactly what I do. Now…continue laughing. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

huh? Did you read my post?

I’ll be honest. I did not think the DOW would be down another 230 at this point today.

1 Like

Yeah. Thank you for your service.

1 Like

Liberals have pushed for a recession before and failed. If they succeed this time, it probably won’t happen until after the election. Sorry about your luck. :woozy_face:

Simply out of curiosity, if the stock market drops 1650 in two days, would that justify shooting someone into the sun? I only ask as the DOW is down 450 points right now.

1 Like

you mean 600…

Well now 700.

It’s now down over 800 points and falling fast. They need to calm the F down.

1 Like

Nothing will actually change. But in a few days Wall Street will simply grow weary of the panic. And the market will grow again. Your 401 K is run by people who panic for no real reason. Scary.

It dropped 1000 points over Coronivirus fears.

The Trump administration reassured them by blatantly lying and BSing their way through a briefing, showing they’re entirely unprepared.

I’d sell everything too.

It’s down 900 points now.

It is scary for people close to retirement. I think the economy is on more solid ground then 08, so hopefully this wont be any worse then the last sars outbreak.

I think something like 70% of trading is computer algorithms

i sold one stock and put some the proceeds into 2 different beaten down stocks
my dividends didnt change and i still have about 60% left to invest

I know this sucks, but if will be kind of funny if Trump gets to celebrate with a “DOW 27,000!!!” tweet again.

1 Like