Another recession warning

We are now down below where we were in January of 2018. That’s two lost years.

I see libs are celebrating their economic miracle,

1 Like

:zzz:

2 Likes

Should we ignore the very important financial story that the DOW is back to January 2018 levels? Especially keeping in mind that Trump has constantly touted how great the stock market. This was him on Monday:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1232058127740174339

Be happy…democrats got what they wanted.

Old saying they have…never allow a crisis go to waste.

“Finally!” :rofl:

1 Like

They got something to cheer about.

1 Like

It’s still gonna exceed 30,000 before November. :wink:

LOL…conversation should be in private chat, but yeah. I think it’s going to come roaring back by mid summer deflating all their hopes, their dreams once again.
:crazy_face:

1 Like

I’m not cheering. I’m losing thousands of dollars.

It’s OK…Bernie will be president and all your investments will skyrocket to new heights.

Some people just breathe tribalism

1 Like

Cheering losing thousands of dollars just to attack Trump. Sad.

3 Likes

My portfolio is down $1000 this week.

Small price to pay to bring down Trump!!

106413585-158281447337720200227_market_corrections_since_wwii
Interesting chart

Discussing bad news is not celebrating it.

Exactly. And I think it’s worth noting that the DOW is 66 points from dropping below 26,000. Since it’s down almost 900 points today.

This is what happens when you pin your presidency on the stock market. You can claim wins when it’s up, but you see ties to it when it’s down.

I heard alot of people praising trump at work last week for their market gains, should be interesting to hear them next week.

For the record I think presidents have very little to do with the stock market, trump is not responsible for this drop, nor do I think he is the reason for the gains before.

Should be hitting support at 26,000. May settle down for a week.

Trump will be angry that the Dow is down so much. All his rich buddies are losing money. He cannot tolerate bad press.