Another reason I hate the Police

No it’s not.

What a bizarre way to put it. You make it sound like being robbed was choice.

Another good reason to go away with Police Unions.

1 Like

Nope, its on both.

1 Like

So what’s the problem?

I note that Police is capitalized so, although I haven’t read the thread yet, I can only assume this Outside the Beltway thread is about The Police, one of the best bands of the 80’s.

I can’t think of any reasons to hate The Police. Awesome lyrics, catchy rythyms, singable choruses - I’d say only a freaking communist would hate The Police.

:policeman:‍♂:policeman:‍♂:policeman:‍♂:policeman:‍♂

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Pretty much everything.

“I called the cops.”

“I called the police.”

What’s the difference?

No it’s not.

Dislike of police was given approval by the previous Administration and that’s why we have a record amount of police officers being murdered on our streets on a regular basis! And NO those that hate law enforcement don’t care how it sounds or who dies, unless of course it’s a perp killed by the police, if it’s visa versa they don’t care. :roll_eyes:

If the charges against this police chief are proven then he is a pedophile pervert first and foremost and not first and foremost a police officer. A lot of perversion activity falls through the cracks in all occupations, from Presidents, Police Officers and even Priests! :grimacing:

1 Like

I guess when you put it that I see where you’re coming from. No different than KKK members that think all blacks should be swinging from a rope. Or all Muslims are terrorists.

Sorry still is.

When seconds count, the police will be there in minutes.

Yes because its all the unions fault. Nothing to do with bad leadership that has responsibility for the rank and file.

The reality is police slayings went down over the Obama years. You should stop listening to your sources. They are lying to you.

In the end, you don’t know whether that police officer is good, bad or mediocre. What he should or should not do is not relevant to what YOU or I should do if we end up facing him.

I am NOT going to do anything on my part that will give him an excuse to escalate things and I certainly am not going to do anything that would expose me to resisting arrest charges, either with or without violence.

If he does something wrong, I will document it best as I can and my ATTORNEY will take up any grievances in the legal system. But I will never escalate things myself, and there is absolutely nothing to be gained on my part and everything to lose by doing so.

I will not. I will document things and my attorney will handle it in the legal system.

1 Like

Exactly. My actions in the moment will reflect my desire to remove myself from the situation as quickly and easily as possible.

ETA: it depends on the situation, actually. I might not submit to or agree to any searches that weren’t legal, or anything like that.

You are right. Union leadership sucks. It is in direct conflict with good policing.