Another one bites the dust - Acting SECDEF Shanahan to "spend more time with his family"

I heard the story last night, about the son & the baseball bat & the father hiding out in a hotel with the son while the police were searching for the son.

None of which means that there were or were not other incidences. But given this much violence, it doesn’t seem likely it was a one off.

Going for the Hail Mary!

Spending time with defense counsel.

After all, hiking the Appalachian Trail has already bene used.

We also have our current president that has done acting. Still is.

1 Like

There is one police report mentioned. It would appear this thread is mocking a victim of spousal abuse.

If you say so.

No, this thread is mocking all the times that politicians/admin. officials leave to “spend more time with their families”

In this case, a victim of spousal abuse.

Which was not the point. Believe it or not, as you wish.

Pretty specific post for such a claim.

The victim’s name is in it. The baseball bat was a nice touch as well.

She also claimed she was a victim (which she was, though maybe not of her husband. Or, we don’t have their entire story. The police aren’t called for everything, I’m sure). Family brawls seems to cover it.

No, she claimed he started it. He had a bloody nose and she was “bloodstained”. Who hit who?

It would appear she hit him. At least this time. But who knows what he may have done first. Shoved her? “Both Shanahan and his wife, who now goes by Kimberley Jordinson, claimed they were hit by the other.”

Irrelevant as it is not in evidence. Why do you assume he did something first? Is it inconceivable to you that he is the victim?

Nope. It’s a he said she said.

Not according to the evidence.

I haven’t seen the police report. Charges were filed against her, he said. I’m going to assume that’s correct, but that doesn’t mean he didn’t lay a hand on her.

The police are

Do you make the same assumption when the woman is the victim and the man is arrested?

They know what he has told them.