Another mass shooting

Do you?

Hitting a little close to home, friend?

FoxNews agrees with you. Do you know what they aired during the first Boulder Police News conference? Hannity showed clips of Biden tripping on the Air Force One stairs. Do you know what they aired while the Boulder police announced 10 people had been killed? Laura Ingram was talking about the six foot social distancing farce.

I wonder why FoxNews wasn’t showing coverage of the shooting? Do you think it was to avoid inspiring copycats?

1 Like

Guns aren’t the problem. Guns in the hands of people who use them to kill and commit crime is the problem. How is that addressed?

1 Like

You want us to believe you were flipping through channels to see who was reporting on it? I guess that news conference was so important to you, you changed channels.

3 Likes

Gee, we’d better punish the law abiding people since the criminals just won’t listen.

:man_shrugging:

6 Likes

In another ultralib town no less.

4 Likes

people who want to kill

thats the problem

address it by addressing those people’s mental health

not by what they can get their hands on to kill people.

2 Likes

Obama used to start talking gun control immediately after every shooting.

And I do mean immediately! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

They were still removing the victims of sandy hook and Obama was hitting the airwaves. Alinsky rule never let a crisis go to waste.

2 Likes

Criminals(felons) aren’t supposed to have guns anyway but they do.

Libs always want to go after the guns of the law abiding instead.

2 Likes

OK. How do you do that? Does everyone go through a mental health exam or just gun buyers/purchasers?

1 Like

Exactly, Some used to say he would hit the air waves before the bodies cooled even. :roll_eyes:

Disgusting man.

3 Likes

Oddly enough, these 10 bodies are less than 24 hours cooled.

3 Likes

While you’re busy giving a ■■■■ , why is it that the same level of indignation isn’t being applied by you…and the entire media you’re defending, regarding inner city violence…that’s happening right now…24/7/365? Why? The answer is because you really don’t give a ■■■■ .

Chicago shootings: 38 shot, 4 fatally, in weekend violence across city

https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-shootings-weekend-gun-violence-shooting-breaking-news/10419044/

4 Likes

Must be a cultural thing.

2 Likes

I bet Obama hit the air sometimes within the hour.

Give the libs time to get the rust of. It’s been a while. :wink:

2 Likes

I outsourced this to the news media.

While CNN and MSNBC aired the press conferences from Boulder police, which any TV news professional with half-decent editorial judgement would do, Fox opted to stick with regular programming from its propagandists. During the first press conference, the network aired Sean Hannity showing footage of Biden stumbling on the stairs of Air Force One last week. And as Boulder police announced that 10 people had lost their lives, Laura Ingraham chatted with Dr. Scott Atlas about “THE SOCIAL DISTANCING FARCE.”

https://view.newsletters.cnn.com/messages/16164715959003b6deb4c855f/raw?utm_term=16164715959003b6deb4c855f&utm_source=cnn_Reliable+Sources+-+March+22%2C+2021&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1616471595902&bt_ee=ap9q2%2BE47DPuRh66UQocELekPApuI6q8n0ZM%2Fv5Pvcqz8%2B2k8rG4Ok3PslNK9SOu&bt_ts=1616471595902

Good point. I should give them a break. :wink:

1 Like