Another mass shooting

Where do you see mention that it was a mental health issue that caused this shooting?

Other than the position that committing murder is crazy, what mental health care issue do you think needs to be overhauled?

Why would you want there to be one more person killed? That’s crazy.

The minute someone dared to force mental health care upon someone needing it to possibly stop something like this happening, the leftists would them be bitching about violating their civil rights.

You will never win with these type of people.

1 Like

Invent scenario, then tut tut about those gosh darn liberals and how they act in your invented scenario.

All you have to do is read this thread to know I am correct.

Probably for the same reason people don’t think D&D is satanic anymore.

Could it play a part? Sure. A small one. But no bigger part than action or horror movies. A rare few people are just wired wrong.

Then there’s nothing that can be done and we just learn to live with incidences like these.

It’s a small price to pay for freedom.

Isn’t mental health issues the reason why we have so many shootings? An overhaul of some sort is clearly needed.

If that’s your belief, why did you bring up the mental health resources issue?

Yes. Murder is crazy … on some level … most of the time.

What do you suggest the overhaul should consist of.

I thought that was your belief.

It is actually. While sensational the actual numbers are tiny. Up until recently violent crime was at all time lows.

Why? Is there evidence to suggest that I believe that? Best reframe from thinking for others.

Might be a stupid question. But say this really got out of hand and there was a mass shooting, every day, in every state. Would that make you more or less likely to want to own a gun? I know my answer.

Unchanged.

If that was happening, it would change the imputes from want a gun to need a gun.

Ultimately the answer for this is more guns and live with it?

RPGs.

A poor choice for self defense inside a building.

1 Like