Another Mass Shooting- Just when 2020 couldn't get any worse

In a suburban Milwaukee, WI mall, there was a mass shooting a little over an hour ago. Witnesses state that they could “hear 8-12 shots being fired.”
Multiple people were seen being carried out on stretchers. Will probably update the description once more details are discovered.

“The Mayfair Mall was the site of a February shooting in which a city police officer, Joseph Mensah, shot and killed Alvin Cole, a Black 17-year-old. Police said Cole was fleeing from police; Mensah, who is also Black, said he shot Cole because Cole pointed a gun at him. The mall was the target of sporadic protests over several months in the wake of the shooting.”

Hm…

Just in time for the new democrat administration.

2 Likes

EO no. 1 … you have 48 hours to turn in you guns.

3 Likes

Sorry. Tragic boating accident. Everything at bottom of lake.

3 Likes

Let me guess, another “good boy who never hurt nobody”?

When will we start seeing pictures of him as a six year old posted along all of the defenses of him?

1 Like

America after Biden elected.

(Just getting used to it after years of “America under Trump” posts on the internet)

1 Like

Oh please. Liberals play the race card all the time in these situations. But the cop is Black this time. Are you going to call him an Uncle Tom now?

1 Like

What cop?

Bad information

1 Like

Fox News said it was a white male so no blaming BLM or ISIS. Sorry.

3 Likes

Did you watch the livestream in the OP?

Was it?

Umm. lots of stupid white kids in BLM

2 Likes

Wasn’t talking about any cop.

I was just remembering that Kyle Rittenhouse’s mom didn’t sound like what someone else had quoted.

WildRose made no reference to Kyle Rittenhouse or his mother.

1 Like

You’re right, she wasn’t defending him.

No, I just did.

Do we know anything about the suspect in the OP?

Not yet. Will probably be within the next two days.

“Shooter is a white male in his 20’s or 30’s”