Another mass shooting - at least 12 dead in CA

…and we have a sucker. :rofl:

And look how long it took one of the feeble minded to fall for it.

It wouldn’t be hard making up for the 4th with state and fed laws. I’m not surprised you can’t see that.

It’s the anti-gun loon canned reply to facts that run counter to placating their insecurity issues.

Yeah, that’s the case with literally every amendment.

Except the 2a needs to be dialed back

You mean laws that can be repealed by a simple majority, instead of the current massive supermajority required to repeal amendments?

How do you think Hitler took power? Do you really believe 75% of Germans wanted him running the country?

If you just get rid of all of the amendments and replace them with federal and state laws, you won’t have to worry about it. Whatever suits your legislative fancy.

Where have the term “arms” been legally defined?

You know what cracks me up? You complain how Donald Trump is such a fascist, yet you are so hellbent on making it easy for him to become the dictator you fear so badly.

Do you ever actually think about what you’re saying?

You’re sarcasm meter us broken.

Most recently Heller

https://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-290.ZO.html

Well thanks for the laugh anyways.

Been a long week for me.

Just the 4a in order to get rid of the 2a will be fine.

Well then, quit yur yappin’ and get with the program. It is going to take a lot of work to get those Amendments passed, you have no time to waste in here.

You can say it stared here, whiner

Whose whining? I’m quite pleased with both the 2nd and 4th Amendments. You’re the one who wants change.

But you shouldn’t be here; you are wasting time. This is going to take you years to accomplish … perhaps more years than you have.

Look at all we did in response to the OK city bombing -

In the years since the bombing, scientists, security experts, and the ATF have called on Congress to develop legislation that would require customers to produce identification when purchasing ammonium nitrate fertilizer, and for sellers to maintain records of its sale. Critics argue that farmers lawfully use large quantities of the fertilizer,[195] and as of 2009, only Nevada and South Carolina require identification from purchasers.[195] In June 1995, Congress enacted legislation requiring chemical taggants to be incorporated into dynamite and other explosives so that a bomb could be traced to its manufacturer.[196] In 2008, Honeywell announced that it had developed a nitrogen-based fertilizer that would not detonate when mixed with fuel oil. The company got assistance from the Department of Homeland Security to develop the fertilizer (Sulf-N 26) for commercial use.[197] It uses ammonium sulfate to make the fertilizer less explosive.[198]

(From wiki)

All because we were afraid of fertilizer?

And today sellers ARE required to identify and maintain records of people buying guns, yet here we are…still stoking fear over those scary looking black tools.

I know it will be al long fight, but the dinosaurs never thought they’d be gone either.

1 Like