Another mass shooting - at least 12 dead in CA

Cool story, bro.

Standing up for the preservation our Constitutional Rights is not irrational, but trying to remove them because of your feelings of insecurity is.

So does the US, and a lot of irrational ones as well.

If that is your opinion, Amend it out of existence. But until such time, it remains in full effect.

Under California law both of those provisions were in effect. So was a ban on his extended magazines.

Don’t confuse mental health issues with political and religious ideology.

No we wouldn’t.

Maybe they want the government to ban the phase “hold my beer and watch this!” :wink:

Same old BS. you forgot the one where everyone would be safer if ever American carried a gun.

What did I post there that was not factual?

Or does BS mean something else to you?

If you are a CCW holder it is illegal to carry in a bar or consume alcohol while carrying. I’m sure it’s the same for off duty LEO’S . If there had been 6 armed good guys in the place there would have been a much different outcome.

Has it been discussed how at the last two mass shootings we have lost law enforcement officers? It’s not just the innocents now but also the responders who are dying. Things are escalating.

That’s not an escalation, that’s a happenstance.

Hand grenades are not “arms”, they are explosives.

Did you not know that or were just trying to be snarky?

I’m putting my money on both. :wink:

“Nothing to be done about it. Eat your peas, libs”

When you give up your 4th amendment, I’ll gladly give up the 2nd.

If you can trust police with arms, you should be able to trust them to protect your privacy.

I’ll take that. But I’m sure the gunnutters won’t.

4th? How about the 1st. Certainly we can trust the government to allow us to speak critically of it.

If the 4th goes away, police can raid your home if you speak ill of them, hence the first is also gone.

See how this works now?