Another mass shooting - at least 12 dead in CA

What ever helps you sleep at night

so, you feel like your “level” of freedom is good. people in the UK think their “level” of freedom is good. people in Japan think their “level” of freedom is good.

no one can buy a surface to air missile so some would argue that none of those people are “free”. and we haven’t even gotten to the really hard core weapons.

the problem, or course, is our country is loaded for bear and someone is gonna blow a bunch of people away every 45 days (or every 11 days sometimes). those dead people certainly aren’t free anymore.

oh, hell. so you’re willing to say you’re not free?

Why would you think I need help sleeping? I’m not the one living in fear of guns.

You’re problem is that you haven’t provided a valid argument as to why I should accept further limiting my freedom in a vein attempt to provide you comfort and spare those who will be killed in the future. Yet, you continue down this course of trying to sell me on the idea. It’s not going to happen. As I’ve said before, we’ve been down this road many a time, accepting further restrictions, more regulations and outright bans…all inevitably resulting in the same conclusion, not enough for you and your ilk and no impact in sparing lives. So, again…I’m sorry, but no. I’ll stick with the freedom I now enjoy along with the rights that protect it. I’m just not willing to surrender my rights for your desires.

I never claimed I was free, although I’ve aptly described the amount of freedom I’m willing to further surrender in order to placate your feelings…none.

So, yet again, thanks but no.

I don’t think we’re ready for that level of conversation yet. We’re still conversing at the “you should give up liberties to placate my feelings” level.

I’m a CCW holder so try again

So what?

You still have the right to self defense.

You lose.

You don’t know your scripture.

Do you know what “means” is and why it’s relevant to what you just posted?

Yep and its not relevant.

Thomas Jefferson thought differently.

So what…

:rofl: have a nice day.

you won’t have to lose “your” version/level of freedom. we’re stuck. there is no solution.

now, had the founders been more reasonable (like other countries), then we wouldn’t have the mass slaughters every month and a half. as it is, we just have to accept them.

yeah, i get it. Tguns from American thinks freedom is one thing. John Doe from the UK thinks it’s something else. Some dude in Australia something else. it’s just people’s opinions of what they think freedom is. oh, no surface to air missiles for you!!

i’d say if the 15,000,000 firearm homicide victims, since the 60s, had another life they just might like to try another way. especially the ones who were gunned down that were under 12yo.

The only race that is over represented in the mass killing category are Asians.

Astounding post. Truly astounding.