Another J’Biden 2A Assault Coming

Is it? One step up the slope.

1 Like

Where were they in 1994? Signing the bill.

1 Like

Come on man! You are above the slippery slope argument. It will never happen in our lifetime.

Do you think it was just blackplasticscaryguns?

How old were you in 1994?

1 Like

There is no “above”. With government, is is always the slope.

Name one violation government ever gave back willingly. On anything.

1 Like

I would have been 23.

Do you not remember the discussions? The claims?

I didn’t follow a lot of politics back then. I remember where we were as a society though. Late 80’s to early 90’s is was pretty much open warefare in the streets. The gang violence was terrible and the police were out armed.

1 Like

Yeah…that’s what libs side about the dangers of government agencies being used as a political weapon.

No they weren’t…that’s what they wanted you to believe so they can justify militarizing our police.

3 Likes

That’s not true. The police in general have never been “out armed”.

Do you not remember the excuse that pushed the ban over the line?

Darryl Gates

1 Like

That guy turned out to be a piece of work.

1 Like

Yes, he did.

Sorry, but you are wrong. It might not be today or tomorrow, but they are coming. They have promised that they will. That’s precisely what "reasonable gun control measures means. And it won’t be all at once. They will keep chipping away (as they have always done) until gun ownership in this country looks like it does in England. (And then, like in England, they will quite likely start coming after knives.)

And, by the way, I don’t belong to a Party to switch from.

1 Like

And registration is required to make universal background checks work.

3 Likes

Your word is of no consequence.

Confiscations have already occurred in California and Connecticut. Oddly (not!) enough, shortly after registration was required.

1 Like

It has been happening since 1934. You are woefully ignorant and naive on this topic.

1 Like

Last I checked, there are no valid carry permits in Hawaii.

1 Like