Another J’Biden 2A Assault Coming

They’re taking names. You know it will be for a coming forced registration with confiscation the end game. All illegal.

Bull pucky…this nonsense was peddled over Obama too. It didn’t happen. No one is coming to take your guns.

3 Likes

Says the same people who swore no mask or vaccine mandates were coming. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

The article is kind if vague. It says that they “stockpiled the records”, and then goes on to say that the records are transactions from shops that have gone out of business.

What are these records? Wouldn’t these be the records for background checks?

That’s what you will be saying the day they come to your door.

Pete Buttigieg is the only honest Democrat out of the whole bunch of them on the subject.

They have nothing to do with background checks (the record of which is by law only kept for 30 days.) The records are the dealer’s copy of the Form 7743 from each gun sale, which provides the serial number of the gun and the personal data on the buyer. Dealers are required to keep that record for twenty years, at which time the copies can be purged from their book. But if they surrender their dealer license, they are required to send the last 20 years worth of records to the ATF.

That will happen probably the same day as when you switch parties. No one is coming to take your guns away.

Most of the dems on these boards would be fighting right by your side if they ever did.

No they won’t. They’ll give up their guns like good little sheeple. It takes a set of cujones and a cold heart to stand against tyranny. I would be more inclined to believe local law enforcement will side with the Constitution similar to the states that are pushing back against the J’Biden mandates.
The federal goobermint sending out their ATF Schutzstaffel with a list of legal firearm owners for the purpose of confiscation will do nothing but get a bunch of people killed, likely light the fuse for a bona fide “armed” insurrection and perhaps a secession.

1 Like

Told you so.

4473s.

4473s

No.

Registration is always the first step to confiscation.

3 Likes

Not buying the boogie man. I’m not going to say it will never happen, but I will say it will never happen in our lifetime.

A ban already happened. For a decade.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

That is way different than a force going around and collecting people’s guns.

Didn’t he say to “take the guns first, go through due process later”?
Oh wait… that was the former guy

1 Like

Until you libs do. Just like no civid vaccine mandates, or no new taxes etc. Libs lie all the time but for some reason they expect us to believe em now? Sorry pal. not going to happen.

2 Likes

You mean the same dems that said they would be fighting with me if they turned home land security against their political enemies?

Again…libs have lied too many times to start believing anything they say now.

2 Likes

“Hell, yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47. We’re not going to allow it to be used against our fellow Americans anymore.” -Beto O’Rourke