Another hillary investigation fails

Depends what you mean by evidence.
If the burden of proof you all use to say the clintons are guilty (Lose connections, people they knew who knew guilty people, having any dealings with others who had dealings with guilty people) then there is 10x more evidence Trump colluded then Hillary is guilty of anything.

In truth - Trump didnt colluded with Putin - cause he wasnt smart enough to pull it off (That’s not me - That was actually in the Muller report) but his campign staff was ok with it and wanted to.
And - Hillary was sloppy at times but not criminal activity was committed by her or intended by her.
You can decide if one is worse then the other.

I did.

I don’t think Giustra had any interest in Uranium One when it was sold.

You’re cutting and pasting from Wikipedia without citing. Is that allowed here?

2 Likes

Indeed, he sold his company, UrAsia, to Uranium One in 2007. But somehow, the money he donated to Clinton Foundation is all linked to Uranium One being sold in 2010, obviously knowing that Clinton was going to be SecState and the dozen or so entities also involved in the deal would green light it.

1 Like

I hear that if you use the forum search for the name “Huber” hilarity ensues.

4 Likes

There should be a poll - who admits to voting for Hillary, and who admits to voting for Trump

2 Likes

There should be a poll for what were going to do with the q-anon dorks.

Like, a physical poll they get hoisted up by their underwear on. It worked in 80’s movies and it can work again.

2 Likes

Worth a shot. Even if it doesn’t work, it’d be fun.

1 Like

“…to see who salutes, but no one ever does.”

1 Like

How’s that Steele dossier working out? Who do you think the sucker will be to testify for funding the Steele dossier Obama used to spy illegally on Americans with?

Just the ones that were smart enough to not push the Russian collusion lie.

That should be real easy.

Factually incorrect.

Certain sales have to be approved by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) which consisted of 6 cabinet level representatives, The Attorney General, Secretary of Labor, and Director of National Intelligence for a total of 9 voting positions.

The State Department can vote “No” on a request and it still be passed. The State Department can vote “Yes” on a required and it not be passed.

There is no requirement that the State Department be the sole determining factor in whether a request is approve.
.WW, PHS

hillary-clinton

3 Likes

Do they serve wine in jail? Because that’s where she’s supposed to be now.

2 Likes

WildRose is President Trump’s harshest critic

1 Like

Frank Giustra divested himself from Uranium One years before the sale.

What a dumb bribe to make.

1 Like

Did you listen to her marathon interview on Howard Stern? Strongly recommend it.

Less than usual warnings for HS apply, In fact I think Hillary cussed more than him…

1 Like

Is the DOJ trustworthy? So hillary was working with Putin and not trump?

Who does?