Another fine example of democrats preserving evidence for an investigation!

Do you have ideas of a structure or policy to cure or reduce this corruption?

Just like IRS hard drives were smashed and burned etc.

If any regular Joe did half of what those corrupt ■■■■■■■ bastards do would be sitting in prison for a decade.

By changing words you can go to prison and walk away scot free.

2 Likes

Yes…hold them to same standards.

On iPhones there is a setting that the phone will erase after ten attempts.

Imagine this. Mueller demands to have the iphones of people working in the Trump campaign turned over to him for investigation. When these are handed in, he gets a bunch of wiped phones with a bunch of explanations. Can you say “obstruction”?

Or picture this. A politician is told to hand over tapes. He does this but there are 18 minutes wiped clean. He says his secretary did it. You buying that? Now imagine it done multiple times.

1 Like

untitled

1 Like

Androids as well.

15 phones. All set to the same settings. And the FBI didn’t know that was a possibility.

Probably a coincidence.

1st, you don’t need the pass code in every day use, you only need the pass word (or finger print), which locks after the 2nd or 3rd attempt. then you need the original pass code. and before the phone wipes, it tells you and asks if you’re sure. there is simply no way to wipe the phone without knowing you’re doing it.

1 Like

On iPhones, I believe it’s the factory default. Besides, as you know, that wasn’t the reason given for all of the phones.

So, no.

1 Like

yeah, one claimed they did it on purpose because it was in airplane mode… how does that work?

Can’t believe you’re still dying on this hill when a one minute Google search or a stroll through your phone settings would save you.

1 Like

save me from what? knowing you have to confirm your intent before it happens? I know that. 15 phones? multiple of them just happen to forget the pass word they’ve been using for 3 years all at the same time? yeah… riiight

gull a bull

or

willfully blind

Depends on the phone and the MDM policy.

1 Like

Incorrect.

If your phone has a setting to wipe your phone, after so many incorrect passcode attempts, it won’t ask the person whether or not they want to wipe the phone lol. Think about that for a second… if a person was trying to break into a phone… why would the phone ask the person if they want to wipe after messing up the passcode 10 times?

Lol

1 Like

From publicly displaying your inability to admit you’re wrong when presented with contradictory evidence. And ways for you to confirm that evidence.

Unless the phone has the “Cloth 1.0” app marketed by Hillary. Available for Apple and Android.

The excuse is the FBI didn’t know about the phone settings.

Why is this not being prosecuted? It is un ■■■■■■■ believable, how much those at the top get away with and are never treated in the same manner as the common man, except if it can hurt Trump. Then they go out of their way and Judge Sullivan is the perfect example.

How?

You already said:

So we the people are having a hard time holding them to any standard. I somewhat agree to this and it extends to the entirety of government… and beyond.

What I am wondering is do you have ideas in mind about how to structure the DOJ or FBI such that the corruption is reduced, controlled or otherwise addressed?