ANOTHER EXCUSE: Hillary Questions Legitimacy of 2016 Election, Says Race ‘Stolen’ From Her

Originally published at: ANOTHER EXCUSE: Hillary Questions Legitimacy of 2016 Election, Says Race ‘Stolen’ From Her | Sean Hannity

Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton continued her worldwide excuses tour over the weekend; directly questioning the legitimacy of the 2016 election and saying the race was “stolen” by Donald Trump.

The former Secretary of State was speaking alongside her husband Bill Clinton in Los Angeles when she made the stunning remarks.

“I think it’s also critical to understand that, as I’ve been telling candidates who have come to see me, you can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you,” said Clinton.

Clinton has routinely blamed her 2016 defeat to Donald Trump on a series of external factors; including the FBI, the DNC, Bernie Sanders, Barack Obama, the New York Times, Facebook, Google, racism, sexism, Fox News, and more.

Read the full report here.