Another day another whopper from our president

Also, I don’t need credibility to point out how dangerous a lying president can be. Never have we seen anything close to the level lying and disingenuousness as we get with Trump.

“Even Reagan tried and couldn’t get it done. See, I’m just like Reagan!!!”

baby

4 Likes

I always knew he was a lib.

Tell me about his “lies” that created a policy.

Tell me how dangerous a lying president is. Give me examples.

Wonderland probably isn’t the word I’d use, though.

1 Like

Its funny you don’t know this but theywould shoot you dead as a dog if you tried to escape. Is that what you are suggesting? Remember they were trying to get out, not get in. You understand the difference right? Remember when allegedly outlaws would run to Mexico or Draft dodgers to Canada. Maybe the wall is really to keep us in. Sacrifice liberty for Security right?

The ACA didn’t directly caused people to lose access to their providers. In efforts to contain costs, insurance companies limited access to higher cost providers through newer plan types and network arrangements.

Because in health care, profits are the most important thing.

You know I did not bring up that wall in this thread… don’t you? You know the difference between introducing a topic into a discussion and simply responding to one… don’t you? You know the difference, don’t you? You know how to tell which posts come before others, don’t you?

You responded to the discussion and he responded to what you brought up.

Why deflect instead of just responding to what he actually said?

This thread is a perfect example saying Reagan tried for eight years to build a wall when nothing could be further from the truth… Just the other day he said ISIS is defeated when CLEARLY they are not, and he is using these things to justify his policies. The ramifications of the related policies are far reaching and will effect the lives of millions and he is basing them on lies. If you can’t come up with at least one realistic scenario where those things can be dangerous, I don’t even know what to say, it’s unfathomable. If it was Obama we were talking about I bet you could come up with a dozen scenarios at the drop of a hat.

1 Like

You gotta wonder if folks even understand their own imsurance and how it works

2 Likes

The Reagan comment means nothing: it precipitated no policy.

As far as Syria… time will tell. The departure of the secdef aside… the departure of the other officials whose job was mostly Syria related is meaningless. It’s like a store manager leaving after the company says the store will close. Those people basically just lost their jobs.

Ahh… how many insurance policies have you examined? You do know that some will make you pay more if you dont use a doctor in a particular network.
… don’t you? Hmmmmmm… yeah… your post DOES make me wonder that.

Time will tell indeed. Time will tell if Iran takes over the area we’ve been helping secure or ISIS or Turkey. When it becomes a playground for ISIS to train and plan an attack on America? That is a plausible scenario, all day long. Precipitated on a lie that ISIS is defeated. Thousand could die.

Whether you might think it unlikely or not matters little, the fact is he is a reckless fool with the biggest cannon in the neighborhood making foreign policy based on lies and half truths.

Yeah, carnival maybe

Most did. Like nearly everyone, like 98%. And the others could have if they chose too.

But that is the weak ass ■■■■■■■■ that you have to resort to as a comparison to this:

:rofl: Republicans are simply pathetic

1 Like

That’s why he granted amnesty to millions in 1986.

Reagan was a RINO. No one loves America more than Trump.

I’ll post that quote of Reagan that madasheck shared early again for you.

So you mean like how little Reagan cared for his fellow Americans and his country over illegals? You mean like that?