Another day another whopper from our president

I’m seeing the same doctor I was 12 years ago. Why aren’t you?

He even got an award for it.

OEGWGXLslsXcvvx1tlaaBLOnpoa0kDwiOldIK5H0Ebk

8 Likes

That wall was built to keep people in, not out. 87 miles, in a populous area, supplemented with armed guards and land mines. Sounds great, right?

I’ve been saying this for years. We don’t need a border wall. We just need to put a bunch of landmines on the border. They’ll learn their lesson after a boom boom or three.

Not everyone was able to. Only us rich guys were able to keep their doctors.

You should tell that to whoever brought that wall into this conversation…

That is indeed rich.

Answering you.

“Rather than talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems? Make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit, and they, while they’re working and earning here, they’d pay taxes here. And when they want to go back, they can go back. They can cross. Open borders both ways,” REAGAN said in 1980.

6 Likes

Who are the Russians going to fight in Syria, then?

Hmmm. Now that IS problem.

I’ve had the same doctor for over 30 years. Woohoo, I must be rich!

I kept mine too.

Ditto

And ten

I did not. He retired after providing my medical care for 20 years.

Damn you, Obama!

2 Likes

Reagan wanted border security and back then we didn’t have the invasion onslaught of ILLEGALS we have today and I myself never thought my country would need a wall but now I believe we do in areas of the southern border that can support an actual wall and that’s the fault of leftist liberal Democrat policies and our bad southern neighbors. :angry:

You may not like the way President says things but I would agree that President Reagan and President Trump were and are on the same page on this issue.

The way he says thing? It’s much worse than that. Like I said, it is dangerous. He is basing his policy on the lies he tells, and basing policy (and resultant actions) on lies is, well, bad.

Think Iraq. WMD ring a bell?

Gulf of Tonkin?

Border apprehensions declined 81.5 percent between 2000 and 2017.

3 Likes

I just expect Trump to lie 24/7.

Southerners got played.

He could’ve easily said from the beginning, that he would prefer to extend the current wall in certain areas of the border and that Mexico would pay for it via trade deals or other means, but he went bat ■■■■ racist stupid to rile the ignorants during the election.

1 Like