Another day another lie

Repeated trumps vicious lie about soros funding the caravan.

Allan

Candace Owen’s is an idiot and kanye left trump…its kanye is dumber than a bag of rocks.

Mid to low 40.s

538 is 42.

Allan

I was asking for a link to see what the OP was talking about. They obliged and gave me a link to what they are talking about that should have been in the op.

Should be a lot higher. Black unemployment was like 78% when he took office now its 3%. MAGA

Ah good old Rasmussen.

Other polls black approval rating of Trump at the same time period.

NAACP: 21%
Gallup: 13%
Reuters: 13%
Quinnipiac: 9%

I guess he’s not lying. Just cherry picking and rounding up.

36 or 40,

rounding error

As the Washington Post’s Aaron Blake pointed out, the President may have been referring to a daily tracking poll performed by Rasmussen that, according to an Oct. 29 report from the company, showed 40 percent approval for Trump among black voters.

a lie or a mistake?

Lie, the prez lies for no reason, just to talk.

still a poll shows 40% approval. subjective truth

Your subjective truth. My subjective truth has Trump’s approval at 98 grilled cheese sandwiches. He also has a Senate and House completely full of Republicans, and Pelosi is in prison for crimes against humanity.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2018/08/17/no-one-third-of-african-americans-dont-support-trump-not-even-close/?utm_term=.2461a2ee5c77

Don’t mean to disappoint the cherrypickers while they’re taking a break from their strawmen, slippery slopes, deflections, baiting, flagging posts, and repeating typing the words “seriously” and “literally,” but this article gives the topic just a tad more perspective.

If you add all of those together, his approval rating is 56%.

I don’t know why the pollsters don’t add them together.

2 Likes

you are the authority and we trust you.

Did he mention Trump?

How do you know it’s a “vicious lie”?

August 2017.

How do I know?

Rational and logical thinking.

In short supply among the right these days.

Allan

It’s prolly between 10% and 15%

Any other conclusion would not be true.

Allan

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: good one.

If @WuWei had 1,000,000 just lying around, I know funding a rag tag bunch of foreigners in a unlead caravan would be at the top of your list of things to do with the money.

Allan