Another day another lie

Trump didn’t arm, Trump didn’t aim for him, Trump didn’t pull the trigger.

By the shooter’s own account, Trump’s rhetoric encouraged him.

If the black guy specifically states that Lemon’s words motivated him, then it’s logical to state that Lemon’s words didn’t discourage said black guy from murder.

Can you provide a link where the murderer mentioned Trump?

I didn’t say Trump’s words discouraged the murderer nor would I.

I though he hated Trump.

Seriously you guys need to get your story correct.

You are correct, and I was wrong - I cannot find a source showing that Bowers cited Donald’s rhetoric as a motivation. If anything, he criticized Donald for being a globalist surrounded by Jews. So I will retract that.

I think you’re being a bit hasty with your retraction. I think “Soros funding the caravan!” might have played a role, I’m just not sure Trump was the voice in his head.

This and the pipe bombing story are fairly easy to convolute, I think.

The man was most definitely fueled by hatred of Jews, and of Soros by extension. If he felt Soros was funding the caravan for whatever nefarious purpose his hatred imagined, then Donald going on about Soros certainly couldn’t have discouraged him.

But there is nothing definitively showing Donald’s rhetoric directly influenced the shooter. Hence the retraction.

Fair enough.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1059101889898430464

Tweets don’t count. You’re not supposed to take those literally.

Or seriously

Right. He’s just making funnies for his base. What are libs getting so upset for? He’s literally been doing this every day since before he became President.

He’s just the US President. No big deal!

Aka as a trump lie, but you are too partisan to see…

Allan

August polls?..

Please spare us, this is November.

I heard Roosevelt was going to win too.

Allan

40 is his overall average.

When Obama’s polling average was at these numbers, he was still able to get 70 Democratic Senators and 500 Representatives in the House. Trump should be able to double those numbers.

1 Like

Yeah…the rise in popularity of Candace Owens due to her support of Trump and Kanye speaking to this 36% approval rating crowd has really hurt Trump since August.

Forget Roosevelt…I’d think more on Menendez. :sunglasses: