Another day Another karen

I don’t even know who the victim is. We are victims by listening to her craziness. I am not sure if she blamed the Uber driver after the teenafer was proven innocent.

There just one problem with this story. The women was not black! She was Puerto Rican and she herself said that she can’t be RACIST because she is a person of color.

Sorry I made a mistake but anyway if people want to see that the woman was not white. Just click the tab in the picture yahoo news and go down the page you will see she is not white.

She is Hispanic. You know there is white hispanics, right?

Allan

She is not an authority on who can or cannot be a racist. White people do not hold the corner on racism in spite of the commonly held belief (or at least the expressed belief) by many people of color that people of color cannot be racist. On the other hand, I don’t think she was being racist; I think she was being ageist. She accused the boy because he was a teenager and we all “know” that teenagers steal stuff.

Welcome to the Forums.

Notice that “racism” is a one way street? The tides have turned in the US and the actual racism is being projected against the white race. Any white woman that is upset and a person of color is involved, she’s labeled a “Karen”…by the mainstream media. This gets fed to their sheople and regurgibleated across the US but all too often, it’s a total made-up lie. Here’s a good example;

There is video after video after video feeding their sheople the lies they want regurgibleated. The truth is…the man of color was trying to steal the bike from her. Millions of sheople were fed lies but…will the actual truth be told at the same level of veracity? It was a rhetorical question. The media is sewing division and is truly an enemy of we the people. Don’t be sheoplized. Think for yourself. Connect the dots and attempt to see the world more accurately.

Here’s an independent journalist who is telling a whole different story.

1 Like

of course, there are two sides of the story. i will agree in this case.

there is no karen, just two differing stories.

i believe no one in this case.

Allan

This whole thread is a self-deprecating (D)elusion of virtue. :rofl:

1 Like

Someone paid for the bike…fact #1. The person who claimed to pay for it was the person of color…fact #2. He then filmed her reaction to him stealing her bike and fed that it’s a white, racist Karen that was then fed by the MSM to over a million people like yourself who regurgibleat their nonsense…fact #3. She was the one who actually paid for the bike…fact #4.

1 Like

Did you believe the story before viewing the last video?

Hypocrite, heal thyself. :smirk:

2 Likes

No…just like with January the 6th…on day one…I thought there was more to the story that wasn’t being told. This was another case as such. She wasn’t in your face enough to be guilty of what she was being accused of. You could tell she had way to much “sweet pea” in her for that.

her reciept showed $o.oo bike was reinserted. fact.

Allan

She paid for it Fact.

The boys reinserted it. Fact.

The boys had no receipt. Fact

3 Likes

The race pimping media wouldn’t give a nanosecond of publicity had it been a two white people.
Black on black crime including murders get the same treatment. No racial promotion opportunities no coverage.

Ok, just to be clear, that was not my statement. It relates to a 2020 incident that the media also considered newsworthy. A white woman falsely accuses a black youth of stealing her phone and her mistake is taken as national news.
More of the real race pimping.

Just to be clear, I was replying to Big Al there …

1 Like

If SHE got the $0.00 receipt for the bike being re-inserted without use, it’s quite obvious who rented it in the first place.

2 Likes

i saw her receipt 0.00

Allan

so the guy reinserted and got the bike. maybe she didnt realize that he paid for it.

as i said, a disagreement.

Allan

Too bad you dont understand what that means. Where’s the guys receipt? If she never rented the bike how would she even have a receipt to show the cancelation after the fact?

Were the dude and his posse all going to ride the one bike?