Another anti-vaxer dies

Another person also.

That doesn’t make any sense to me.

Where?

Fda hasn’t fully approved the use of the vaccine and probably won’t until January.

I disagree.

Exactly… what was “Operation Warp Speed” all about?
l could understand if it happened under a (D) POTUS, but it was Trump in charge… what could go wrong?

People call it experimental because they don’t have the medical background you do for technicalities of terms.

Generically calling someone who doesn’t want to take a COVID vaccine an anti-vaxer is disingenuous.

No one knows what the long term effects of this vaccine may be and I can understand why people are hesitant.

We need to address the folks who won’t or can’t get the vaccine rather than dancing on their graves as a “see I told ya so” moment (not addressing you on this, Torey). I know you’ve done your part and witnessed a lot of tragedy. My hat is off to you.

3 Likes

It’s not any more experimental than other vaccines. Did you disagree strongly with Trump’s Operation Warp Speed which rushed the approval process?

At least a generation.

More can be provided…

That’s not true.

I’ll look at it tonight. Thanks.

Notice any theme? Right now versus long term?

Tragic. Im guessing the HCQ she believed in didn’t work.

As conservatives say, “stupidity should hurt” but perhaps not this much.

Nor I, but they are vicious.

Exactly right. I am not an anti Vaxxer but I do not want this vaccine.

1 Like

Preventable deaths are tragic.

RIP.

Don’t mistake my meaning. I am all for taking the vaccine. I encourage everybody who can to do so.

That is the latest they have, from all accounts it will happen in August or at the latest, September. They have fast tracked approval for obvious reasons, but they won’t cut corners. They are just expediting analyzing the data. So far, only Pfizer has fully submitted the data needed for full approval, Moderna hasn’t as of yet but they are close.

You sentence doesn’t make sense.