Another anti-vaxer dies

Why we need therapies.

Absolutely.

Ok.

Pretty sure I’ve got one of these anti vaxxers who died from Covid going on NextDoor. Woman in her 50’s, runs a dentists office or is a dentist, going on about how shocked she is she got it because she never gets sick and worked out, thought about the vaccine but was scared because of all the “dangers” her friends kept warning her about. Posted up a thread warning people that it was no joke and she was very sick and getting worse, was going to 100% oxygenation and that was the last message.

Which of course brought out the death cult members doing their creepy thing. ■■■■■■ people man.

Ordinarily I’d be like well, that’s too bad but you made your choice, now you get to die. Problem is how these anti vaxx weirdos keep it going with née mutations.

The only accurate way to describe these people is as a death cult.

1 Like

You seem really preoccupied about viruses and their country of origin. I’m sure you were pretty upset with the US when we exported hantavirus to China.

1 Like

And how did we do that?

Are you talking about those who tap dance on other’s graves because of their choices?

2 Likes

Like they say in racing, some go, some blow.

About as tacky/classless as it gets imo.

2 Likes

What happened to “stupidity should be painful “ as an operating principle? It’s no different than watching a video of some terrorist trying to throw a grenade and it blows up in their hand.

Not really.

As of July 12th, the CDC has reported 5400 hospitalizations nationwide, from the start of vaccinations. And they have reported around 1000 deaths total, for 190 million people, with breakthrough cases. 300 of the breakthrough deaths were non-COVID related though, so about 700 deaths all told in 9 months.

This hill article’s first mistake is saying there were 5400 breakthrough infections nationwide, which is incorrect, it was hospitalizations. Most breakthrough cases are asymptomatic or mild presentations, much more so than unvaccinated infections. The actual number of breakthrough infections are considerably higher than the article states.

But 80 deaths? That would be over 10 percent of the total deaths in the US. Doesn’t seem possible. And considering the author’s other mistakes, it probably isn’t.

Yet we are comparing 700 deaths in 8 months to 400,000 deaths in the unvaccinated in the same period. Pretty good track record if you ask me.

So an American who chooses to not get an experimental vaccine is equated to a terrorist blowing himself up by you. The depravity of the left never ceases to amaze me.

8 Likes

Hey you’re even using the language of anti vaxxers.

And sure, why not. They’re both religiously inspired and operating from bad info they choose to believe, yet think they are fighting for a larger cause and God will protect them.

2 Likes

I could not agree more. All we hear is vaccine and masks.

What about people who can’t take the vaccine due to allergies, etc.

1 Like

The anti-vaxxers are notorious for hounding parents whose children died after catching the mumps, measles etc. and not being vaccinated. They would post their stories in Facebook urging other parents to vaccinate their kids, which set the anti-vaxxers off. Or pregnant women losing their babies because they were exposed to non-vaccinated kids. Death threats, the whole bit. One woman was told she was faking being pregnant and another was told she faked having a child at all, that she worked for Pharma.

They are mentally ill people.

2 Likes

The anti vax have shown up at vaccination site to harrass workers and people waiting in line. I don’t have time to shed tears if anti vax people die of covid. Let’s focus on people want vaccine.

Just like anti helmet people who are killed in accident. Your choice.

I just got turned on to a local DJ here in jersey who seems to be trying to make a name for himself as a rabid anti-vaxer. I listened this morning…boy is he nuts.

Spewing the same lies and ■■■■■■■■ you see on line. And the shame is, people call in to agree with him.

It is not experimental.

Experimental is when you use a drug for something other than what it is indicated for. In example, hydroxychloroquine for viral infections. That is experimental, or off label. Or, if you are conducting a clinical trial on a drug, that is an experimental drug.

The clinical trials have ended on the vaccines, they have been approved for use. Full approval may take more time and data but the experiment has ended for some time.

Folks like to use the phrase “experimental” because it has more “punch”, but that term is utter nonsense in this context.

1 Like

the vaccine came out at end of 2020(thanks trump!). it’s been 7 months. how much more time do you want to wait on it before it’s no longer “experimental”?

I’m not comparing anything.