Another anti-vaxer dies

No one wants to see your facts.

Obviously made up.

Allan

Unfortunately Ivermectin did not prevent this doctor from dying from Covid. He was an anti-masker and anti-vaxxer and unfortunately he is now dead. Covid doesn’t care what vitamins you take.

If one simply adds the benefits of vitamin D and the other micronutrients that we KNOW prevent morbidity or serious illness with this Wuhan virus to the effect of ivermectin and carrageenan — all easily obtainable and inexpensive — why would anyone fear going about their business even in high density, “r> isky” environments? That is a very compelling question that needs answering by the likes of the eminent Dr Michael Osterholm and public health officials whom he advises. These are the people who continue to foment fear and trembling and who force 16 year olds in empty arenas to wear useless paper masks while exerting themselves playing hockey.

[Blog](Link to the doctor’s blog)

Thank goodness there is still champagne in stock. :champagne:

1 Like

Very sad. If more people would get vaccinated we could reduce the number of covid cases, including breakthrough covid.

New study from the state of Texas -

Unvaccinated people were also 13 times more likely to contract COVID-19 than those who were fully vaccinated. More than 7 in 10 infected people were unvaccinated, compared to 19.3 percent who were partially vaccinated and 8.4 percent who were fully vaccinated.

I wouldn’t be so sure, they changed the definition of the term. Here is the new one.

from Anti-vaxxer Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

Definition of anti-vaxxer
: a person who opposes the use of vaccines or regulations mandating vaccination
Some self-identified anti-vaxxers are vehemently against all vaccines. Some are skeptical of specific vaccines …
— Kelly McLaughlin and Yelena Dzhanova
He said, while he will not get the COVID-19 vaccine, he is not an “anti-vaxxer” against all vaccinations.
— Steven Mitchell
especially : a parent who opposes having his or her child vaccinated

Article documenting said change.

Give it a few more months.

Well…darn it!

So simmer down Jenny McCarthy. ‘)

1 Like

Here’s hoping!

Ugg…

Do you regularly check out that web site you linked?

1 Like

No, not hoping, following the data out of other countries.

Trump staffers…“We killed Herman Cain.”

Well I just looked back at my comment and it sounded hateful. Apologies.

link not working.

It works fine.

Changed it.

By the way…my buddy who was vaccinated in the Spring just got covid. Said it kicked his ass for 8 days but he’s now recovered. My other friend who was with him never got it. She had just got a booster shot a couple weeks ago. Just anecdotal but…get your booster!

This is what I get when I click on it:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

Then a bunch of code.

Sad story yet again. Policeman was put on leave because he didn’t want to get vaccinated. He got covid while on leave and died. A good guy too from what i read about him.