Anheuser-Bush sheds 5 billion in value!

And what will everyone say when the share prices inevitably goes back up.

AB and its parent company are not going to go broke.

Again no one has answered why an exclusive batch of beer cans that the public cannot but is such a cause for outrage. They work with influencers a lot in this way.

But I agree with @SixFoot who wants to drink that piss anyway.

6 Likes

That’s my favorite part. Nobody likes the beer, and nobody but me even admits to drinking it, yet everybody is all bent out of shape.

2 Likes

:rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy: :+1:

1 Like

Leftists tout the idea of “democracy!” but only try to appeal to very small minorities.

3 Likes

You deserve better than that.

1 Like

I give Bud to my pig to make it easier to trim his hooves; learned it from farmers on Youtube. He’s been neutered so the tranny thing doesn’t bother him.

1 Like

Well it has been on a significant downtrend since 2016:

Do you think this move is going to actually bring in more customers?

You answered your question with your own post. Right now it’s correlative. Long term we shall see.

2016 is probably a good indicator when micro breweries became Uber popular.

1 Like

Yeah I’m skeptical that the two are related much.
Reads more like a reporter was hoping to get a scoop and jumped at the first sign.

Possible . . . but let’s not go too far out on this limb.

2 Likes

Well AB think so which is why they partnered with Mulvaney. They have had similar arrangements with other influencers to appeal to their audience.

When an influencer has an audience and reach in the millions businesses are going to want to work with then. like all marketing some campaigns work and some dont.

Soooo, out of all the advertising Anheuser-Bush spends money on. Millions upon millions of dollars, if they do one very minor small percentage targeted demographic ad, they’re only appealing to a very small minority. Do you see how silly that is?

If you do a very small thing and it has that big of affect (negative or positive) then it is not silly it is reality.

3 Likes

You think I’m only talking about beer? THAT is silly.

right. they love “democracy” but only when the vote goes their way

3 Likes

i’m just glad we all know now beyond a doubt that companies pull this stupid woke crap for political reasons and not business reasons

so no more “i thought you liked capitalism” from the ruinous left

Even politics is business, isn’t it ? i.e. they’re gravitating to whichever political stance they think may be good for their business. And obviously like all other decisions, that can be misjudged.

Normalizing insane people.

3 Likes

Sure, they were doing great with non-controversial marketing, and you would have a valid argument if they had been doing this sort of marketing all along.

Then this happened. Now what would stop such a magnificent growth curve so suddenly, coinciding directly with the flare up from the controversy?